GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some utter retardation in here right now for people to seriously be claiming that Dany thinking Drogo raped her is "SJW shit". You people should fucking kill yourselves.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
is customary required sex, rape too? we are using modern views to judge what was part of a tradition of any marriage in the GoT world. if tyrion fucked sansa is that also rape? was all of walder freys daughters raped too? did they feel that it was? or did they know that it was expected of them in order to consummate their arranged marriages?

Are you really going to use cultural relativity as your argument? On this board of all places? That is an SJW viewpoint.

An indian man recently raped a woman and his sister was gang-raped as punishment. Hey man, it's just their customary way of settling the issue. Genital mutilation? Just a customary way of welcoming women into adulthood. Put the daughter in a shed while she has her period and every now and then dies? Women on their period are to be isolated, as is the tradition. Marry kids who aren't even ten years old and "consummate" the marriage? It's all good because it's accepted. You might say, well, that's in current times so we can judge them... but guess what, those backwards fucks are still living in ancient times mentally. So, according to you, it should all be kosher and we shouldn't judge them.

Slavery was once legal. Should we not see that as a bad thing now? You can understand and judge the past at the same time.

Even if you wanted to go down this road, it seems like it would only possibly be valid if the women had that mindset and it allowed her to see the circumstance as okay and not a bad thing, which Dany's crying and pained expression do not indicate in any way. She also, despite loving Khal, still sees the whole process in a very negative light, given she referred to herself as a broodmare who was raped. Again, she came to love Drogo, not accept that how she got there was right in any way.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"required sex" sounds pretty rapey.
to us sure, thats not the issue. this is to GOT people who know they are expected to fuck after the wedding. let me put it a different way. if the husband arranged his marriage and the wife didnt mind getting fucked, is that still rape anyway even though she didnt pick this husband?

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
Well Jaime was molested by his older sister. He's obviously traumatized and has Stockholm syndrome.

• 2Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are you really going to use cultural relativity as your argument? On this board of all places? That is an SJW viewpoint.

An indian man recently raped a woman and his sister was gang-raped as punishment. Hey man, it's just their customary way of settling the issue. Genital mutilation? Just a customary way of welcoming women into adulthood. Put the daughter in a shed while she has her period and every now and then dies? Women on their period are to be isolated, as is the tradition. You might say, well, that's in current times so we can judge them... but guess what, those backwards fucks are still living in ancient times mentally. So, according to you, it should all be kosher and we shouldn't judge them.

Slavery was once illegal. Should we not see that as a bad thing now? You can understand and judge the past at the same time.

Even if you wanted to go down this road, it seems like it would only possibly be valid if the women had that mindset and it allowed her to see the circumstance as okay and not a bad thing, which Dany's crying and pained expression do not indicate in any way. She also, despite loving Khal, still sees the whole process in a very negative light, given she referred to herself as a broodmare who was raped. Again, she came to love Drogo, not accept that how she got there was right in any way.
it doesnt matter. i didnt call SJW on this. i'm saying that in this world you are expected to have sex with the husband. not handsome bob or ugly pete who wipes his ass with his hankie. husband. right or wrong doesnt come into it because the sex is still required. its for us to judge that its fucked up, but whether they want it or not doesnt come into the equation. she is telling jon snow that she was raped for doing somehing EVERYONE in Planetos does. its like you telling me that you had to put your own pants on because nobody was there to do it for you. well fucking duh

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I believe the point Chuk is trying to make is that, to US yes it's rape. But, in the context of GoT it's not. Therefore having Dany call it rape doesn't really make sense.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

to us sure, thats not the issue. this is to GOT people who know they are expected to fuck after the wedding. let me put it a different way. if the husband arranged his marriage and the wife didnt mind getting fucked, is that still rape anyway even though she didnt pick this husband?

Like I said above, she had a very a pained reaction to what he did those first couple times. She didn't accept it placidly because she wasn't so culturally indoctrinated to believe it was okay. She was bawling her eyes out and shivering in fear. Khal forcibly pries her hands away from her breasts. He forces her to bend over. We don't even have to debate whether an arranged marriage where the woman is more placid about it is rape because that wasn't the case here in the beginning.

Having your freedom of action violently taken away is not something that you're likely to feel okay about regardless of the societal situation. Do you think all slaves were all like, "Shit dawg, this just way it be, guess it's aight!" No, plenty of them will say that shit's wrong whether society accepts it or not. Likewise with being raped.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
it doesnt matter. i didnt call SJW on this. i'm saying that in this world you are expected to have sex with the husband. not handsome bob or ugly pete who wipes his ass with his hankie. husband. right or wrong doesnt come into it because the sex is still required. its for us to judge that its fucked up, but whether they want it or not doesnt come into the equation. she is telling jon snow that she was raped for doing somehing EVERYONE in Planetos does. its like you telling me that you had to put your own pants on because nobody was there to do it for you. well fucking duh

Sometimes I forget that you're the dumbest motherfucker on the entire forum.

• 2Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It isn't the circumstances of the marriage ... it is the sex that is the rape.

You can have rape without marriage, in fact that might be a majority of it I think.

DickTrickle

I believe the point Chuk is trying to make is that, to US yes it's rape. But, in the context of GoT it's not. Therefore having Dany call it rape doesn't really make sense.

Slaves were property back in the day. Killing a slave wasn't murder but destruction of property, legally, and according to the thoughts of many. You think the family of a slave who was killed thought it was destruction of property or murder?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

That is his stance, just like Cersei isn't a villain.

So because every normal person on this planet based in reality believes that non-consensual sex is rape but in this fantasy world it's rape but required and expected rape, calling it so is an SJW agenda?

GTFO with that bullshit.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I swear to god faggots crying wolf about SJW infiltration of various media are the only thing more irritating than actual SJW infiltration of said media.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm arguing with someone like Chuk about this. I feel like this:

597.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

BTW Kudos, you can probably change your signature. The threat is over, the good guys won.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Like I said above, she had a very a pained reaction to what he did those first couple times. She didn't accept it placidly because she wasn't so culturally indoctrinated to believe it was okay. She was bawling her eyes out and shivering in fear. Khal forcibly pries her hands away from her breasts. He forces her to bend over. We don't even have to debate whether an arranged marriage where the woman is more placid about it is rape because that wasn't the case here in the beginning.

Having your freedom of action violently taken away is not something that you're likely to feel okay about regardless of the societal situation. Do you think all slaves were all like, "Shit dawg, this just way it be, guess it's aight!" No, plenty of them will say that shit's wrong whether society accepts it or not. Likewise with being raped.
we are on the same side here, i am not telling you he didnt take her brutally. he did, he took her like an animal, she later shows him they can fuck in a gentler manner and he obliges. i am saying that whether he did her nasty or performed foreplay on her first to get her in the mood doesnt matter. just that she knew she was going in there and going to have sex whether she liked it or not because it was part of the tradition all across Planetos is the issue . she had already committed herself to having sex whether she was happy about it or not. to our modern and more civilized manners. its clearly rape, but to them its just shit that comes along with a wedding.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Good lord this thread...

Maybe she just said it to make her speech to John Snow more dramatic.

• 1Worf