GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Would like to see a Jamie redemption arc complete with him turning again his sister to favour his brother.

Jamie will be the queen slayer (cerise) as per the prophecy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not to mention bronn has the strength of 10 Mountains in order to reload that thing twice, and is somehow a master ballista man, true Drogon is a huge/big moving target, but he's still a fucking moving target, i guess he picked up archery along the way.

also has bronn saved every lannister besides tywinn? and he's not allowed to save Cersi cuz he hates Lena Headly like the plague irl?

tyrion
the hound (during the battle)
jamie
ce32d1c8bba8b6e41e303266ff8e74f8--roman-warriors-roman-legion.jpg

3e8e1ecbe8f6ab34ceb02b1428fa3335.gif

ballista-quadrirotis.gif

47476457fa41a4b2932a547398f07cb0--roman-technology-roman-armor.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
Would like to see a Jamie redemption arc complete with him turning again his sister to favour his brother.

Jamie will be the queen slayer (cerise) as per the prophecy.
Was there one?
I do remember Bran seeing the iron throne room all charred and burned up in a vision.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Somewhere right now is a certain banned lurker seething that he cannot shit post in this thread today.

/everybody wave Hi

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Cersei: Will the king and I have children?
Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

Valonqar is high valerian for little brother, cerise and Jamie are twins but cerise was born first.
Clearly it pointed at the dwarf, but Jamie works as well.

Siliconemelons

Re: needle vs bigass sword

the first time she did it, it looked like a guidance of the big sword away type of parry- as she moved in and countered - this would be very much in line with water dancing (wtf that is) and actually using that sword in a fight as seen- the direct parry and direct blocking after that- is total WTF... maybe she got a big sword, killed needle then took needles "face" and put it on the big sword, so in reality its not needle its a broadsword!

lol ;-)

vGrade

Potato del Grande
As soon as Bronn aimed that spear cannon the other two dragons should have appeared through the smoke flanked at each side of Drogon and burned the whole place up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
I went and read the leaked script of this abomination and it confirmed all my fears. People writing this are just pure shit.

Full on fan fic.

Siliconemelons

I figured after the first shot and miss- the dragon or heck danny would have gone straight for the the ballista - and just started spewing flame at it to melt the dang bolt shot at it as it came in.

Guess now we will have dragon armor!!! armor up them dragons! brhahaha!

Oldbased

> Than U
I figured after the first shot and miss- the dragon or heck danny would have gone straight for the the ballista - and just started spewing flame at it to melt the dang bolt shot at it as it came in.

Guess now we will have dragon armor!!! armor up them dragons! brhahaha!
They show her looking down in surprise. She sees people burning, fires everywhere, clashes among men. It takes her a pass or two to locate it. It wasn't exactly a clean field at that point or super obvious where it was due to all the pure chaos. They even show Tyrion doing the same like WTF, where did that come from.

• 1Like

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I went and read the leaked script of this abomination and it confirmed all my fears. People writing this are just pure shit.

Full on fan fic.

Of course it's fan fic. Old Tubby barely knows how he's going to end this thing himself, never mind the intervening details.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
And I thought I was being an obnoxious faggot for bitching about supply lines and training children. I aint got shit on you dindus.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
How many of these last.. 25(?) pages are literally about Arya vs Brienne sparring? I must know. Some one crunch the numbers! I have a feeling a LOOOOT of you really, really like numbers.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How many of these last.. 25(?) pages are literally about Arya vs Brienne sparring? I must know. Some one crunch the numbers! I have a feeling a LOOOOT of you really, really like numbers.

The next 25 pages need to be about how Jaime, Bron, Dick On, and Randy escape.

• 1Worf

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I personally want 25 pages discussing Jon Snows impeccable archaelogy and cave painting translation skills.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought the Jon "Indiana" Jones scene was around the dumbest ever on the show.

"Look at this heavy handed image here"
"Yeah but what about this counter point?"
"Look slightly to the right"
"Oh I get it. Well what about this other counter point?"
"Wow that explains everything. EXCEPT this counter point"

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He probably doesn't want anyone to know that his fatass son that he banished to the wall took his family's pride and joy out from under his nose.

Yeah except that's not how that kind of shit works in a TV show. Even if he wanted to keep the theft hidden within the family there should have at least been some brief conversation with Dick On about it. They clearly just abandoned that plot during the off-season.

Realistically, even with a 6-8 hour head start, iirc Sam and Gilly were still traveling on foot, burdened with an infant, and hadn't kept their destination secret, so maybe Randyl just hopped on a damn horse, rode Sam down, beat his ass, and took the sword back, and THAT'S why it hasn't been mentioned since.