GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Oldbased

> Than U
So we judging based on that now?
Why not? He was a pompous ass. He threatened to have any whore found in the castle chambers killed. After Tyrion his own son is sentenced to die and by anger and actions of that very whore, Tyrion finds her in his fathers bed instead of him. Tyrion rightfully kills both for being shit.
Why rule anything out?

402f70a242556b74958ed72fd1acfad6.jpg
She figured it out when the dragon got hit with the bolt and was in free fall it appears.

h1.png

Also it all looks uncomfortable as fuck. She should have consulted Windcard entertainment. They managed to stick a comfy looking mount on a hundred beasts in ARK. No way I could ever dragon ride with my thrombosis and heart. I would be charlie horsing so bad, get clots and die.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Stop your pathetic troll job. Not one person has bit yet. Just stop.
Nobody's trolling pal. If you dont think rabid Clinton supporter GRRM and fanatically left-wing HBO allow their political agendas to influence the show then you got your head in the sand.

• 3Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tyrion will meet Jamie. Hell he may be the one to spare them or pull them from the water. I doubt Dany is involved in it as she would take him prisoner. She doesn't have compassion of others which is a bit odd considering her goals. She is sort of a whiney bitch to be honest and the only reason outside destiny and dragons she made it this far is somewhere along the way she realized it as well and started taking and following the advice of others.

I'm going to say Jamie is pretty much done with the world he knew at this point. He probably nearly drowns and was full on PTSD after that fight. He's had losses before but never in his face and never with people roasting alive. The scene where the men beside him turned to ash then the others had melting skin did him in. Once Tyrion brings up fucking undead and lich kings he will just freak the fuck out. They are also friends and brothers and Bronn considers both to be probably his best friends. Pretty sure Bronn is now also at the point where fuck all this, there be dragons and well fuck the gold and my castle.

The arguments between Bri and Arya hold weight. She should not have been able to parry those blows, especially given how hard she was swinging. I noticed this in season 1 as well at Castle Black. Those edges might be dull but fuck me one of those catch you in the neck or head and you'll make current Bran look like a social man. Catch one in a joint/hand/unarmored and someone will be opening up your ketchup bottles for life. This is why Romans used wooden swords! Still it is a magical world and things don't act as ours. Otherwise there would be 10 year summers and dragons and shit running around. I am still more bent on the fact everyone is already starving/needing food, winter is just now coming and she roasted probably 10% of the continents grain/food stores. Even though it was only 27 wagons of it.

My biggest gripes are still not with the characters, or the show but rather HBO's decision to cut out 7 episodes from this series when many things could have been explained better or story arcs filled more. We saw Sam go to Old Castle, which oddly enough Jorah happens to show up infected and he cures him. Now I suppose we'll not see them again or they will magically teleport all the way across an entire continent longways to some mission or statement. What a fucking waste. If HBO had any sense they would have cut the opiate supply to the writers 40%, just enough to make them write out 5 more hours of events and dialogue and gave this series the proper burial it deserves.
they had to cut episodes because everyone's salary took a huge jump. some went to 300k per episode and so they had to ct back to still have a budget for cool dragon eye candy and such. be happy less episodes means less canon raping.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I think they planned on using Heartsbane as a storyline then dumped it between seasons.

Im thinking while Jamie and bronn live, they will either be on the run or captureed. Randyll will assume command of the army and be a REAL dick, flogging and killing his own men. This will set up Cersei, Qyburn and Randyll as the unholy trio we get to see die soon at the hands of our heroes.

When did Qyburn become Hand?Did we see on screen?

My complaint is Dany only brought one fucking dragon? Why?

Oldbased

> Than U
they had to cut episodes because everyone's salary took a huge jump. some went to 300k per episode and so they had to ct back to still have a budget for cool dragon eye candy and such. be happy less episodes means less canon raping.
I know that. Jon, Dany and a few others went from 340k to 500k PE. I also know they charge like $28 a season or seasons 1-6 for $140 atm and it pulls in 30 million viewers last week. If HBO can't find a way to make proper money off it, it isn't the viewers or cast fault.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Do you guys think he'll ever even mention HIS MISSING FUCKING VALARYIAN SWORD at any point?

He probably doesn't want anyone to know that his fatass son that he banished to the wall took his family's pride and joy out from under his nose.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm calling it now. Jaime is going to escape in some retarded way or Tyrion is going to let him go in some equally retarded way. Can't let Jaime be a prisoner twice now! That's bad for his character development. Bronn will be with Jaime whatever happens to him and the Tarly's will be prisoners.

I will legitimately be fucking pissed when this happens. Even more pissed if they all escape somehow.
this woud make 3 times he been taken prisoner.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Drogon was shit, fuck man Mothra did a better job at flying
tumblr_mkn7zyLl9g1qm3rsfo2_400.gif

That's some jank ass dragon cgi.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
lol zzeris you are an idiot. Like someone else said they didnt even show Tarly fighting, escaping, killing, looking worried, ANYTHING. They seriously just FORGOT about him. Just like they FORGOT about Heartsbane. Taking that weapon was one of the single ballsiest things Sam has done in this show(and he has dome some fucked up shit) so lets not act like its not important.

Im not saying I want my generals fighting plebs, im saying WHERE THE FUCK IS HE. Like someone said, its like Dickon is more important or something as Tarly serves virtually zero role and simply vanishes once the battle starts, like ZERO screen time. Thats not weird to you?

They could of showed him quickly call for his son while others around him burn, that would have been fine. Anything.

I could be completely wrong since it's been a while on most episodes. Has the guy held 30 minutes in the series? I understand your issue but maybe they are pushing back a Heartsbane reveal at just the right time(just like the drawings last night). It will probably be heavy handed as well. I'm not saying stealing the sword wasn't a turning point for Sam the character but is it really important right now? Maybe they did forget to add Tarly shots or just thought the mains will get the limelight and no one will notice or just wanted to get it done and grab a beer. Rickon(lol) saving Jaime makes more sense from early episode building and ability-wise so I understand his later appearance. I agree somewhat with you on 'where is he' considering he's a general but my personal desire to see him on screen is nil.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Color me unimpressed. The battle scene was cool but the whole episode felt kind of hollow. The dialogue was generic at best and over the top at worst. Everything seemed forced. The only parts of the episode I really cared for were the Stark children interacting.

Oh and let's burn the supply train because we weren't just talking 5 minutes ago about how much more food we need. The soldiers nicely separated from the wagons and then boom, tactical strike on valuable wagons in the back. Genius.

Edit: Oh all the while completely avoiding the ONE SINGLE ACTUAL dangerous wagon and none of the riders noticing the giant fucking siege weapon 1 guy is shooting and reloading while surrounded by enemies. That whole bit was so badly handled.

• 1Picard

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Edit: Oh all the while completely avoiding the ONE SINGLE ACTUAL dangerous wagon and none of the riders noticing the giant fucking siege weapon 1 guy is shooting and reloading while surrounded by enemies. That whole bit was so badly handled.
not to mention bronn has the strength of 10 Mountains in order to reload that thing twice, and is somehow a master ballista man, true Drogon is a huge/big moving target, but he's still a fucking moving target, i guess he picked up archery along the way.

also has bronn saved every lannister besides tywinn? and he's not allowed to save Cersi cuz he hates Lena Headly like the plague irl?

tyrion
the hound (during the battle)
jamie

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
not to mention bronn has the strength of 10 Mountains in order to reload that thing twice, and is somehow a master ballista man, true Drogon is a huge/big moving target, but he's still a fucking moving target, i guess he picked up archery along the way.

also has bronn saved every lannister besides tywinn?

tyrion
jamie
you see his archery skills in the Battle of Blackwater.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm calling it now. Jaime is going to escape in some retarded way or Tyrion is going to let him go in some equally retarded way. Can't let Jaime be a prisoner twice now! That's bad for his character development. Bronn will be with Jaime whatever happens to him and the Tarly's will be prisoners.

I will legitimately be fucking pissed when this happens. Even more pissed if they all escape somehow.

"some retarded way". Didn't Tarly say they were by Blackwater Rush? I'd assume Jaime/Bronn(or Dickon) could get swept by current. The main threat to him I'd guess would be drowning in his armor.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Color me unimpressed. The battle scene was cool but the whole episode felt kind of hollow. The dialogue was generic at best and over the top at worst. Everything seemed forced. The only parts of the episode I really cared for were the Stark children interacting.

Oh and let's burn the supply train because we weren't just talking 5 minutes ago about how much more food we need. The soldiers nicely separated from the wagons and then boom, tactical strike on valuable wagons in the back. Genius.

did you see that one dothraki circledancing right behind Bronn after his first shot with the balista? shit cracked me up as i yelled at my screen, "what are you doing, kill that guy, he just tried to kill your queen!"

Oldbased

> Than U

also has bronn saved every lannister besides tywinn? and he's not allowed to save Cersi cuz he hates Lena Headly like the plague irl?

tyrion
jamie
I almost jumped on that argument last night. A few things prevented me.
It operates much like a crossbow. It has a locking pin, a crank to pull and a release.
When Jamie says it is over there it appears they are both familiar with it and leads me to believe they were given simple training on it. It isn't a complicated device and uses gears that are large and easy to turn to draw.

I'm more shocked at his accuracy with it than anything.

• 1Like