GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The entire Randal Tarly thing is wierd, he is right at the front line barking orders and is next to Dickon right before the dragon swoops down and then he isn't in a single frame after that. It's like they edited out all his scenes or they forgot to even film any. Even Dickon shows up again when he savies Jamie.
Next episode will probably show he fled from the battlefield like a cowardly dog. GRRM can't have a strong, wealthy white man not end up to be a hypocrite pussy. Even Tywin ended up being a whoremonger in the end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, they really let down the swordfighting expert fans last night.

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
That's nothing compared to the dissapointment us Dragon rider aerial combat experts experienced.

My wife commented that Drogon is very spiny and seems to turn suddenly, and Dany wouldn't have been able to hold on. I said, that's a good point dear.

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My wife commented that Drogon is very spiny and seems to turn suddenly, and Dany wouldn't have been able to hold on. I said, that's a good point dear.

Nah, with Dothraki lovemaking, she's learned how to have a hard grip on 8-12 inch long protuberences.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
God help us all if she slides back a foot as well.

haha.png

In fact she is in about the least stable posture possible. She should be laying down flat with that horn planted firmly where the good lord split her. ( Not in her you fucks )

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Tyrion is going to jump ship. Danny accused him of helping his family and after seeing Jamie in trouble, he will prove her right.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Tyrion is going to jump ship. Danny accused him of helping his family and after seeing Jamie in trouble, he will prove her right.

Then Dany in a fit of rage lets him run away back to King's Landing and Cersei allows him to live! This is cool because Olenna told Jaime that she killed Joffrey and Tyrion had nothing to do with it. Exonerating him in the eyes of the totally rational Cersei.

Then they unite against Dany. We're in for a wild ride.

• 2Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Oh Cersei is still going to shit on him. Her excuse is going to be that he killed Tywin. But Tyrion will be the force that finally turns Jamie against Cersei imo.

Jozu

lol zzeris you are an idiot. Like someone else said they didnt even show Tarly fighting, escaping, killing, looking worried, ANYTHING. They seriously just FORGOT about him. Just like they FORGOT about Heartsbane. Taking that weapon was one of the single ballsiest things Sam has done in this show(and he has dome some fucked up shit) so lets not act like its not important.

Im not saying I want my generals fighting plebs, im saying WHERE THE FUCK IS HE. Like someone said, its like Dickon is more important or something as Tarly serves virtually zero role and simply vanishes once the battle starts, like ZERO screen time. Thats not weird to you?

They could of showed him quickly call for his son while others around him burn, that would have been fine. Anything.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Also Arya was Water dancing. She learned water dancing from Syrio Forel. Arya said that, "No One" taught her how to water dance. Alluding to the Faceless Men.

Syrio Forel = Faceless Man theory confirmed.

You make a compelling argument. Plus we have never seen Syrio Forel and the Night King at the same time either. Faceless man = Night King you heard it here first people.

82f59e5cbecbe65ae9a2c360104c6bbb.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Wasn't Tarly out there yelling SPEARS AND SHIELDS

I think he did for a second. Then they saw a giant dragon and I am pretty sure everyone shit their pants, but not like the High Garden shit your pants that they were talking about at the start of the episode. I mean full on pants shitting.

eb372231ff6b02f9-2048x1024.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh Cersei is still going to shit on him. Her excuse is going to be that he killed Tywin. But Tyrion will be the force that finally turns Jamie against Cersei imo.

I really, really hope that Tyrion doesn't switch sides and do something retarded.

• 2Solidarity

Vaclav

You make a compelling argument. Plus we have never seen Syrio Forel and the Night King at the same time either. Faceless man = Night King you heard it here first people.

He looks too Jewish to be the Night King who's clearly Norse.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Next episode will probably show he fled from the battlefield like a cowardly dog. GRRM can't have a strong, wealthy white man not end up to be a hypocrite pussy. Even Tywin ended up being a whoremonger in the end.
Stop your pathetic troll job. Not one person has bit yet. Just stop.

• 2Like
  • 2Picard
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The entire Randal Tarly thing is wierd, he is right at the front line barking orders and is next to Dickon right before the dragon swoops down and then he isn't in a single frame after that. It's like they edited out all his scenes or they forgot to even film any. Even Dickon shows up again when he savies Jamie.
YYmluju.gif

• 1Worf