GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

kudos

<Banned>
Still can't read I see...
giphy.gif

Oldbased

> Than U
Game of Thrones was better when episodes were being leaked. The north remembers.
Oh new page. So like 80 million people between both lands( assuming sand land also has 40 million ) and no one smokes. We've only seen one person shitting and he died on the crapper. Can we come to the conclusion that shitting is a more dangerous use of time than smoking at least? Also what temperature would be required to instantly ash people. Even cremation takes time doesn't it? Also why no one but babies drinking milk up in that bitch. Do you ever wonder how people get paid or taxes collected? Do they show up every Friday for a payroll call and how much does a typical solider make in a week anyways? Is it enough to have a hut someplace and buy fresh bread? Also why everyone carbing so high?

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sorry to be the one to break this to you Kudos but you are more obsessed with thinking you're being "le epix tr0ll" than anyone caring about what you post

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Game of Thrones was better when episodes were being leaked. The north remembers.
Oh new page. So like 80 million people between both lands( assuming sand land also has 40 million ) and no one smokes. We've only seen one person shitting and he died on the crapper. Can we come to the conclusion that shitting is a more dangerous use of time than smoking at least? Also what temperature would be required to instantly ash people. Even cremation takes time doesn't it? Also why no one but babies drinking milk up in that bitch. Do you ever wonder how people get paid or taxes collected? Do they show up every Friday for a payroll call and how much does a typical solider make in a week anyways? Is it enough to have a hut someplace and buy fresh bread? Also why everyone carbing so high?

This is going to be the new Spinoff show.

The Iron Bank vs Oldtown - A fundamental Breakdown of the Economics and Socio-Political Explanation of Everything Known About the Known World or "How I Learned to Stop Bitching and Realize that Horses Can Fly" - A 600 Episode Breakdown narrated by Fran Drescher

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Oldbased

> Than U
This is going to be the new Spinoff show.

The Iron Bank vs Oldtown - A fundamental Breakdown of the Economics and Socio-Political Explanation of Everything Known About the Known World or "How I Learned to Stop Bitching and Realize that Horses Can Fly" - A 600 Episode Breakdown narrated by Fran Drescher
The Nanny was about the only show Shelly and I ever watched together. I would gladly watch 600 episodes narrated by Miss Fine.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I liked th ballista nonsense be t would have preferred a more accurate depiction :mad:

Hell would have settled for Jaime helping Bronn load he fucking shit one handed even and miss the dragon every time

Oldbased

> Than U
That wasn't tobacco though. Many nations smoked da weed BC including nations tied to the continents of Europe, but saying they should smoke weed in Game of Thrones was pushing it. If they all smoked weed there would be no battles until the dead army came and no one would give a damn who sat on the throne.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
the entire history of Enron was removed from the show

I don't know why that would be included in Game of Thrones, but this is available on bluray disk if you're interested.

51UuTt5OtAL.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow this thread has been on FIRE. I'm impressed guys.

Soygen wins best comment so far though with his NK Crypt Keeper intro dialogue LOL. Does anyone remember "Tales from the Hood" with Marlon Wayans? Great movie, although I bet it hasn't aged well.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That wasn't tobacco though. Many nations smoked da weed BC including nations tied to the continents of Europe, but saying they should smoke weed in Game of Thrones was pushing it. If they all smoked weed there would be no battles until the dead army came and no one would give a damn who sat on the throne.
6bc7c4aa0441c9988076b82ae9aee652--game-of-thorns-king-joffrey.jpg

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You had Arya reuniting in Winterfell and showing she's a bit of a badass. Also had Littlefinger, who always seemed to be a litrle smarter and a step ahead of everyone, shitting his pants after his talk with Bran.

Dany/Jon and the snow fairy thing happened too, which is whatever I guess.

Oldbased

> Than U
You had Arya reuniting in Winterfell and showing she's a bit of a badass. Also had Littlefinger, who always seemed to be a litrle smarter and a step ahead of everyone, shitting his pants after his talk with Bran.

Dany/Jon and the snow fairy thing happened too, which is whatever I guess.
And Reek we had reeking.

Here is what we don't have. Time.
We have 9 episodes left for this entire thing. We've had 7.5 years of character building, army gathering, plot building and 9 episodes left to deal with 3(4) major factions/armies and a shit ton of main characters. Either people and armies start dropping like flies or this is just going to be 9(6?) episodes of Arrrggggggggghhhhh. Meaning much trigger and bitching.

• 2Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Can someone, anyone, please get a better derail going? I'd come up with one, but I'm a writer for HBO and can't think of anything good.

Build me a 1000 shitposters and I'll give you these forums.

• 1Worf