GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why? It was pure shitposts. Should have just deleted it, although I guess it doesn't matter since it would have all been merged a couple pages back.
That is why, because it will all be hidden and we try not to delete anything.

You act like this thread normally isn't just all shitposts!!

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Why? It was pure shitposts. Should have just deleted it, although I guess it doesn't matter since it would have all been merged a couple pages back.
If that is the criteria by which things should be deleted, I suggest a_skeleton_03 just delete the whole forum

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
The whole setup is just trying to keep Winterfell interesting and relevant while Jon isn't there and to remind everyone that Littlefinger knows how to pull on a string before he get done in for a lifetime of string pulling. That's really the only purpose that asinine story arc is serving.

I think this is something the entire franchise suffers from. There are story arcs that simply just needed to be played out and concluded, in a complete and satisfactory way, long before they did. Littlefinger is a good example. Dude should have been caught at his game a long time ago (at least on the show to those who say it's much better in the books), and had his shit pushed in as a result. And I think that's the problem, they want everyone to be still breathing at the time of the finale and it's making things really janky as a result.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Where is Melisandre and why are all of the main characters not interested in her powers?

Couldn't she fuck a few more people and shadow-baby Cersei? Where did she go?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Where is Melisandre and why are all of the main characters not interested in her powers?

Couldn't she fuck a few more people and shadow-baby Cersei? Where did she go?

Well she was hiding from Jon because she didn't want to taint the meeting between him and Dany, and she mentioned to Varys that she was heading back to Easteros, and Varys got btfo when she countered his smug shit talking with "Oh I'll be back because we're both going to die here in Westeros"

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
In other words, the Lord of Light deemed her contract was up.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think this is something the entire franchise suffers from. There are story arcs that simply just needed to be played out and concluded, in a complete and satisfactory way, long before they did. Littlefinger is a good example. Dude should have been caught at his game a long time ago (at least on the show to those who say it's much better in the books), and had his shit pushed in as a result. And I think that's the problem, they want everyone to be still breathing at the time of the finale and it's making things really janky as a result.

Good to have all the outliers out there to save yourself when you write into a corner. Uncle Ben was a perfect example, what a crock of shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Speaking of how did they get that wight though the wall when ben can't pass because anti dead magic.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Speaking of how did they get that wight though the wall when ben can't pass because anti dead magic.

we have been over this - the little undeads are just that - they do not seem to have an issue- as even in early seasons one of the nightswatch that died turned (WITHOUT BEING TOUCHED) and thats when they started "we must burn all the dead"

its the WWs that cant pass and uncle ben is a WW "done right" or somesuch blabber

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Alright guys let's get ahead of the next big issues as soon as we can.

How long should it take a dragon to rot and decay and turn into a full skeletal frostwyrm vs how long it will take in Game of Unrealism?

• 1Worf

Picasso3

How long should it take a dragon to rot and decay and turn into a full skeletal frostwyrm vs how long it will take in Game of Unrealism?

I'll need to see climate data for the area.

Siliconemelons

Well that begs the question - once zombified do they stop decaying? it seems that the entire undead army is very decayed - so I am going to say no... and its also cold..so really the dragon should not decay that much- but MAGIC and dragons are FIRE and keeping them alive/zombied is ICEMAGIC so all there FIRE MAGIC body should almost instantly decompose! or some-such nonsense.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good to have all the outliers out there to save yourself when you write into a corner. Uncle Ben was a perfect example, what a crock of shit.

Exactly... and corners they write themselves into because of said refusal to end arcs in a satisfying way.

Picasso3

we have been over this - the little undeads are just that - they do not seem to have an issue- as even in early seasons one of the nightswatch that died turned (WITHOUT BEING TOUCHED) and thats when they started "we must burn all the dead"

its the WWs that cant pass and uncle ben is a WW "done right" or somesuch blabber

Ben said "the dead cannot cross" sounds to me like that would include a fucking skeleton

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ben said "the dead cannot cross" sounds to me like that would include a fucking skeleton
I mean we clearly see wights past the wall in season 1. Uncle Ben is wrong if he means all the dead.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mean we clearly see wights past the wall in season 1. Uncle Ben is wrong if he means all the dead.
I thought the wights in season 1 we're beyond the wall. Wasn't it a scouting group that came upon them? The one dude ran and got executed for it