GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I think some dudes got brought in and then turned, clearly an acceptable loophole.

How would they get turned south of the wall, doesn't a white walker have to touch them to raise them?

Brad2770

my favorite parts of this show is any of the real world settings north of the wall. Especially this last episode. Bad dialogue or not, the real immersion of this show is the real world settings. They did fantastic work finding the right places.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I thought the wights in season 1 we're beyond the wall. Wasn't it a scouting group that came upon them? The one dude ran and got executed for it
That was a White Walker, not a wight. The wight that attacked Mormont and Jon killed was beyond the wall, though P Picasso3 makes a fair point that they didn't actually turn until their corpses were past the wall.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Still we'd be supposing the night king or another white walker was just across the wall to be able to raise a wight in castle black, right?

Maybe the night king put a locket of his hair on the wight before he went so he technically wasn't crossing but was still touching the wight.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

I aint spoilering shit now from the next leek

2118741-sleeper_fight2.jpg

Ice dragon rapes drogon and makes the sleeper - GRRM EQ TROLL!!!!!!!!! the sleeper kills everyone

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The wights in Castle Black were the dead rangers brought back from beyond the wall in season 1. I assume that means the night kings rez is zone wide but takes longer if he doesn't have LOS.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, him saving Jon had nothing to do with advancing the plot

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The whole thing was contrived stupidity. There was no fucking reason for the Retard in the North to not already be on Drogon ready to leave instead of killing a couple more pointless wights. It's funny how Jon has repeatedly shown himself to be a completely incompetent commander and just generally a fucking idiot, and the lords of the North make him king anyway.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users