GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The thing that upset me about the chains were the prominent and unrealistic angles at which they were pulled.

Literally the entire vertical component of the dead dragons weight and the chain weight will be on this last guy in line, who is no less standing on ice that only yesterday couldn't handle 60 psf.

Don't get me fucking started on the bend going up the hill, I can't see much of their tractive effort getting conveyed to the load without first straightened the chain which would obviously pick up the wights at the bottom of the hill.

Might as well have Rob Ballard show up and pull him out with a tractor beam imo

View attachment 151845

View attachment 151846
you're assuming the shores of that lake are a steep incline over a gradual one.

Siliconemelons

Also remember in the books the white walker weapons are not just ice, they are some mystical steel like shit - its like Valaryian steel is the fire side of mystically forged - the white walkers swords are the other end of the spectrum and ice forged whatever magical stuffs - so its not just a random icicle the NK grabbed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Bear zombie and Tormund/hound exchange were awesome. Monster babies had me rolling.

cfd097ba082bb578-2048x1024.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The real question is, is Sansa smart enough to figure out that Arya was playing the game of faces and just told her a straight up lie that was meant to be taken as truth. Arya does not want to be Sansa, she does not want to rule winterfell etc etc etc.

mindblown.gif

Except I don't think she was saying she wanted to do any of those things, she was just saying she could. As always, never assume clever writing when shitty writing works too.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Also remember in the books the white walker weapons are not just ice, they are some mystical steel like shit - its like Valaryian steel is the fire side of mystically forged - the white walkers swords are the other end of the spectrum and ice forged whatever magical stuffs - so its not just a random icicle the NK grabbed.
its called Velium.
item_1138.gif

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well, where else would Benjen be hanging out? There's a giant army of undead, or there's thousands of square miles of fucking nothing.

We've all known for ages that the walkers would have a way of dealing with the dragons, but lol at casually one shotting the fucker with an olympic javelin toss.

I guess we should have kept our mouths shut about LF not being given anything to do. So Sansa is given the dagger to kill LF so Arya can take his place and put an end to his bullshit, because Arya wants Sansa to earn it by getting her hands dirty? Or do they really believe all this shit and all that time they spent becoming Less Stupid was for nothing?

Lol at Jorah dual wielding dragonglass while the nameless poor fucker was poking at skeletons with a spear.

Personally I think they are setting up Sansa to try and kill or have Arya killed. She got rid of the one person at Winterfell that was loyal to Arya. Shes clearly scared of her.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fucking retarded shit between Arya and Sansa, but not surprised. The dialogue has been awful for two seasons now. That said, dragon stuff was awesome, fighting good and episode long. Season has flown by

What I thought it was funny as hell. Arya just freaked Sansa out completely. Sansa was going my she is as crazy as Joffery and Ramsay put together.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Personally I think they are setting up Sansa to try and kill or have Arya killed. She got rid of the one person at Winterfell that was loyal to Arya. Shes clearly scared of her.
Guarantee it's just the opposite and Arya is LF's executioner.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
How many white walkers are there exactly, is there any given information?

Jon killed one at Hardhome, right? Sam killed one. Jon killed another one in this latest episode.

The same 4 or 5 are always pictured together with the Night King.

Are there more?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The thing that upset me about the chains were the prominent and unrealistic angles at which they were pulled.

Literally the entire vertical component of the dead dragons weight and the chain weight will be on this last guy in line, who is no less standing on ice that only yesterday couldn't handle 60 psf.

Don't get me fucking started on the bend going up the hill, I can't see much of their tractive effort getting conveyed to the load without first straightened the chain which would obviously pick up the wights at the bottom of the hill.

Might as well have Rob Ballard show up and pull him out with a tractor beam imo

View attachment 151845

View attachment 151846

Top notch shit post. This is how it's done.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How many white walkers are there exactly, is there any given information?

Jon killed one at Hardhome, right? Sam killed one. Jon killed another one in this latest episode.

The same 4 or 5 are always pictured together with the Night King.

Are there more?
Well they show the NK creating one when he took one of Raster's sons in the forrest. I imagine there are more that we aren't seeing, assuming Raster is dropping at least a couple kids a year off.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And we didn't see any Giants so that's not all the forces.

Of course, the real reason for their absence is probably just budget.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Where is Melisandre and why are all of the main characters not interested in her powers?

Couldn't she fuck a few more people and shadow-baby Cersei? Where did she go?

Didn't she sail back to Valaryia just before Jon arrived at the castle?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
speaking of the 2 or 3 random freefolk that got ate- did you notice the one with the spear/halberd that was in the background of many shots was literally swinging at nothing as it was all cut so the end of his weapon was perfectly off screen- also there was one scene that looked sped up al la highlander the source.
Special effects recap:

some scenes look absolutely stupid when you see them for "real". Plenty of folks just standing around until they're called to swing or drop "dead". And yes, most of the scenes are sped up; the actors swing slowly (to avoid accidental injuries).

Siliconemelons

LOL watching that behind the scenes - literally waving the firesword in small circles with one hand - haha - its amazing how much cgi post adds