GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Can we talk about the name? Please?

Why the FUCK would lyanna name her kid after the last kid Rhaegar JUST had with Elia Martell?

I literally cannot even.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I wouldn't be surprised if Dany and Jon named their stupid baby Aegon. it'd fit perfectly. :rolleyes:

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Holy shit, that was a great episode. Cersei continues to be ruthless, but at least she finally lost Jaime. I know he was leaning that way, but this was hopefully the final straw. I really liked the big play that Sansa and Arya were playing on Little Finger. A few of the people on the message board predicted it, but it was still really great to see.

It was also nice to finally have the Tower of Joy finally explained. Aegon Targaryen is a pretty interesting name. I'd rather Jon, but... that's just me. And then seeing the Undead dragon melt a section of the wall. That's not cool. Fucking undead. They're ruining everything. I wonder what the future holds with Daenerys and Jon. More importantly that he has more claim to the iron throne than she does. That's not going to jive well. But maybe now that they're fucking each other, it'll not be as much as a thorn. They'll rule together. Who knows...

Even seeing the Hound talk down to his undead (kinda) brother. That was pretty good. Oh, and Theon FINALLY growing some balls, even if the fight proved that he lost them.
Damn, this was a very informative episode. So much shit happened. I'm quite happy with the conclusion.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
His dick was chopped off not his balls. The kicks in the crotch would of hurt Theon. Of course the producers and writers of the show are nutless faggots like scream so they wouldn't know how that works.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I liked the pacing a lot more this episode, the extra running time gave the scenes a bit more time to breathe so it felt more like classic GoT and not as rushed.

LF death scene was pretty good even if you saw it coming weeks ago. What happened to "Who passes the sentence should swing the sword" though, was waiting for that callback during the Sansa-Arya discussion afterwards, guess they conveniently forgot about that part while reminiscing about Ned.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Bran is quite possibly the most idiotic character in the history of story telling. Fucking worse than jar jar.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Fuck this show has gone to crap.

It's getting more and more obvious in the foley effect editing, just terrible. For instance, that scene when Tyrion was walking to meet with Cersei. he was walking on clean tiles, yet there was audibly gravel crunching under his shoes. Are they fucking serious. like the Queens courtyard would not be cleaned and swept . I was rolling in laughter at that, totally ruined the immersement.

That's the sort of shit they're doing now, how bad is the foley effects editing going to be next season???

• 3Picard
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Actually I still don't get that one, unless the point was to keep stringing Littlefinger along? But that's retarded. It was obviously just contrived by the writers to at least briefly reunite Brienne and Jaime, and they already had everything they needed to justify Littlefinger's execution.

Little Finger wanted to use Brienne in one of his plots, he sees some angle can be exploited.

Sansa knows that although she doesn't know what Little Finger plots, Little Finger would not have spoken on getting Brienne involved unless it was for his own gain, and likely everyone else's loss. Especially because in her capacity Brienne could act as another advisors to the sisters, which could interfere with Little Finger's plots. All Sansa knows is that if Little Finger talks of Brienne, he intends to exploit her somehow so to protect her, Sansa sends her away (wherever that being is irrelevant). Really this was the most obvious bit in the last episode it came right after Little Finger mentioned Brienne, it should have been a red flag, it should have also been apparent that when Arya met Sansa the reception was warm, and the 180 degree turn in behavior was stifling and not natural, the most obvious piece of information was where Arya got that letter from. There's no way when Arya brought it to Sansa, that Sansa wouldn't have concluded where it came from, and there's no reason that Little Finger would have that note that was not nefarious in nature, in any way shape or form. It never made sense that Arya would actually go after Sansa, and it never made sense that either of the sisters couldn't rationalize the reality of the events as they unfold. Plus Bran can see everything, so there's that.....

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Little Finger wanted to use Brienne in one of his plots, he sees some angle can be exploited.

Sansa knows that although she doesn't know what Little Finger plots, Little Finger would not have spoken on getting Brienne involved unless it was for his own gain, and likely everyone else's loss. Especially because in her capacity Brienne could act as another advisors to the sisters, which could interfere with Little Finger's plots. All Sansa knows is that if Little Finger talks of Brienne, he intends to exploit her somehow so to protect her, Sansa sends her away (wherever that being is irrelevant). Really this was the most obvious bit in the last episode it came right after Little Finger mentioned Brienne, it should have been a red flag, it should have also been apparent that when Arya met Sansa the reception was warm, and the 180 degree turn in behavior was stifling and not natural, the most obvious piece of information was where Arya got that letter from. There's no way when Arya brought it to Sansa, that Sansa wouldn't have concluded where it came from, and there's no reason that Little Finger would have that note that was not nefarious in nature, in any way shape or form. It never made sense that Arya would actually go after Sansa, and it never made sense that either of the sisters couldn't rationalize the reality of the events as they unfold. Plus Bran can see everything, so there's that.....

I think old LF did pretty well overall since he had no way of knowing or even expecting that Bran the Cripple would have come back to Winterfel with magical powers bordering on omniscience.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So the negative consequences of the brilliant idea to go north of The Wall and bring back a wight stack up as:

1) Lost one of the only 3 dragons in existence
2) Lost priest with the power to resurrect at least one person from the dead
3) The Wall rendered obsolete
4) Wasted time getting played by Cersei

And the benefits are:

1) Doesn't matter, had boatsex.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i didn't know yesterday's episode was season finale.

what a fucking shit garbage this is.

• 1Picard

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
I thought it was interesting Bran explicitly explained he can see the past and what is happening now - but it seems only when he is lead to something like Sam telling him about the wedding and he then goes there.

Kinda puts to bed the idea that the night king can see into the future becaus he is Bran or has Bran's powers. I guess he could possibly have seen the raven flying to Dragonstone etc but no one would have prompted him to look for it. Confirmed poor writing or the NK can see the future. Either way he isn't Bran and doesn't have the same powers.

iannis

Musty Nester
I was legit surprised that theon did NOT say, "That which is dead cannot die" when the big dude was threatening to kill him.

He's just had that bullshit stark / greyjoy conversation with JonAegon.

I feel like the whole Theon shit was just wasted screen time, tbh. His arc ended rescuing Sansa from Ramsay.

Caliane

was all leaked long time ago. so yeah.
one, leak did not happen. might be pushed to next season, so spoiler.
Cersei miscarriage.

Bran confirmed for having to specifically look at things to know it, given he didn't already know about the Targaryan wedding. So, Bran intentionally looked at Sansa's rape.

• 2Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
was all leaked long time ago. so yeah.
one, leak did not happen. might be pushed to next season, so spoiler.
Cersei miscarriage.

Bran confirmed for having to specifically look at things to know it, given he didn't already know about the Targaryan wedding. So, Bran intentionally looked at Sansa's rape.
Maybe it's a book reader thing, but this was confirmed there long ago.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So the negative consequences of the brilliant idea to go north of The Wall and bring back a wight stack up as:

1) Lost one of the only 3 dragons in existence
2) Lost priest with the power to resurrect at least one person from the dead
3) The Wall rendered obsolete
4) Wasted time getting played by Cersei

And the benefits are:

1) Doesn't matter, had boatsex.

Might as well just air a 80 minute episode of Captain Stabbin"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Fuck this show has gone to crap.

It's getting more and more obvious in the foley effect editing, just terrible. For instance, that scene when Tyrion was walking to meet with Cersei. he was walking on clean tiles, yet there was audibly gravel crunching under his shoes. Are they fucking serious. like the Queens courtyard would not be cleaned and swept . I was rolling in laughter at that, totally ruined the immersement.

That's the sort of shit they're doing now, how bad is the foley effects editing going to be next season???

???.jpg