GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Oldbased

> Than U
i would have preferred to have seen Littlefinger marched out into the courtyard and get his head chopped off on a scaffolding to mirror Ned Stark's death or Karstark's execution by Robb.
They didn't burn him or cut off his head. The Nk will walk by and raise him. Then after everyone is dead, Dead LF will stab the NK with a piece of dragon glass stuck onto his dagger and sit on the Iron Throne.
This is how Littlefinger can still win the election.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
i just rewatched the ending, I dont care how hot that blue flame was - that dragon looked tiny compared to that wall.

NK would have to torch it for like 3 hours straight just to cut a hole.

fucking bullshit.

the more and more i think about this, the more i am really annoyed with this. what should have been a really iconic cliffhanger just ended up being really underwhelming. maybe he should have just spent 8000 years building a really long tunnel under the wall. if the mexicans can do it, dont see why the undead cant

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
They didn't burn him or cut off his head. The Nk will walk by and raise him. Then after everyone is dead, Dead LF will stab the NK with a piece of dragon glass stuck onto his dagger and sit on the Iron Throne.

LMAO. what a plot twist that would be.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Did I see that scene wrong? Cersei nods her head to Gregor and he doesn't kill Jaime?

Bran is the Night King or else this already shitty plot makes no sense. Way too much happened that can only be conveniently explained with clairvoyannce.

Oldbased

> Than U
the more and more i think about this, the more i am really annoyed with this. what should have been a really iconic cliffhanger just ended up being really underwhelming. maybe he should have just spent 8000 years building a really long tunnel under the wall. if the mexicans can do it, dont see why the undead cant
I saw this on Freefolk earlier, wasn't going to thieve it but why not. At least I credit source.
The wall's watch has ended.

qEZDmaw.png

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Good set up for a fucking year+ from now I guess...

I did like the long ass march to the dragon pits, paying lip service to fans. Oh and at the table the "if the dothraki sprint two thousand miles it will only take a fortnight!"

Also loved the bron / jamie cock talk and an hour later thoen proves no cock is best cock.

Nobody should give a shit about Jon/Eggon as rightful heir. Except for it being interesting storywise & to hopefully create some conflict with Daenerys.

Hopefully creates some conflict? At the same time he's getting his dick wet bran and sam are in winterfel talking about how they should probably let him know he's a strait up targ. I think we'll have a slight conflict when he arrives and he's told he's been balls deep in his aunt.

I'm surprised that it seems most of you are okay with the Winterfell/LF storyline. Personally, I thought it was poorly setup and very gimmicky. Are we to believe Sansa and Arya were in cahoots or that Sansa suddenly just figured it out after LF's last chat? Either way it feels stupid and without much believable setup . The Red Wedding was something you didn't see coming exactly, but you saw all the previous actions that set it up perfectly. The final LF scene itself was pretty well done overall, though.

duez ex bran told her everything with his magic powers. she knows everything. didn't have to figure out shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

That's a good nightkingbro

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Or given how long we know it takes build ships in westeros he could have had his zombies build 100000 ships, and no lack of trees shenanigans for the viewers to get mad about!

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
LF has been legit transparent with his nonsense for at least this season, and most of last. Sansa outright said that she's slow at picking things up, but she eventually gets there. Arya killing him was a bit of a question, but him getting rolled over by "Darth Sansa" was never a question. Just so happens it occurred 8 episodes from the end of the series, vs. 20 or whatever.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
LF has been legit transparent with his nonsense for at least this season, and most of last. Sansa outright said that she's slow at picking things up, but she eventually gets there. Arya killing him was a bit of a question, but him getting rolled over by "Darth Sansa" was never a question. Just so happens it occurred 8 episodes from the end of the series, vs. 20 or whatever.

She still didn't really figure out the meat of it. Bran was like "sansa i'm a wizard this guy killed pa why you hanging with him?" and that's that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, half her charges were definitely shit she saw/experienced herself. Bran probably dropped a knowledge bomb, but LF was actively trying to get Sansa to take out Arya, in a super obvious manner.

Also wait what.. I thought there was 8 in the last season. Shenanigans!

-edit
Just saw the 6 episode confirmation. Where the hell have I been, eh? This whole time I thought it was 7 and 8 =/

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Eh, half her charges were definitely shit she saw/experienced herself. Bran probably dropped a knowledge bomb, but LF was actively trying to get Sansa to take out Arya, in a super obvious manner.

-edit
Just saw the 6 episode confirmation. Where the hell have I been, eh? This whole time I thought it was 7 and 8 =/
We have much to do and less time to do it in.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

-edit

The moon door shit was just to get the vale folks on standing there on board. The big crime was his role in Ned's death kicking off a continent wide war. LF said no one was there he could explain but bran jumped in with all the wizard details, which is when he started begging.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So basically the spoilers leaked at the beginning of the season seemingly all came true, there was one scene however that I read was supposed to be in the end of this finale that I didn't see, unless I missed it...

There was supposed to be a scene of Cersei, post-Jaime leaving, where she woke up in a bed of blood and a miscarriage was to be implied. Did this not happen or did I miss it?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
We have much to do and less time to do it in.

ep 1 -- jon decides on whether he wants to keep banging his aunt (who's probably now pregnant) / end of episode armies get close to eachother
ep 2 -- armies meet and by the end of the episode humans definitely for sure gonna lose the war
ep 3 -- cersie does some crazy shit and now we 100% know humans gonna lose
ep 4 -- duez ex bran goes to past wargs some poor bastard who becomes NK
ep 5 -- the war is lost, it's all over except for some holdouts on the run
ep 6 -- bran wizards to nk for a chat and nk realizes he's a good human and takes the black

the end

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think the Night King can see similar to the way Bran can. When Bran gets too close he sees him there etc. Could be he foresaw the dragon thing and put everything in motion. They seemed to be ready and waiting for it with the spear etc. Letting the little group just sit there baiting the trap.

Not sure which episode it was but I believe it was around the start of season 2. There was a red comet in the sky and one of the characters mentioned it was a herald to dragons returning to the world. NK could have easily seen this and prepared for the possibility of one coming north of the wall.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just finally caught the finale, was going off the spoilers which were 100%. the episode was better than i thought, but so fucking terrible in some places. the spoilers made the wall being burned down by Gorenaire sound much cooler (haha) than it actually looked. not only did the NK make his dragon fucking hover, he also had time to go to Home Depot and pick up a bunch of Butane tanks so he could spot weld the wall. i guess when a dragon is dead it doesnt need to breathe and so dragon fire can be constant? to me the best part was the meeting at KL. lots of interesting callbacks and Hound helped make it fun. of course they turned that into shit by sersee going LOL FAKEOUT! i honestly can say i dont mind waiting a year for this show to come back. it could end right now and i wouldnt give a fuck.

44da3048f40250843b00cf92b94d815f.jpg

• 2Like