GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Hopefully creates some conflict? At the same time he's getting his dick wet bran and sam are in winterfel talking about how they should probably let him know he's a strait up targ. I think we'll have a slight conflict when he arrives and he's told he's been balls deep in his aunt.
That would be good, yes. With the way things are going Jon + Dany will ride out the end all fucking lovey dovey on a direwyrm unicorn.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So basically the spoilers leaked at the beginning of the season seemingly all came true, there was one scene however that I read was supposed to be in the end of this finale that I didn't see, unless I missed it...

There was supposed to be a scene of Cersei, post-Jaime leaving, where she woke up in a bed of blood and a miscarriage was to be implied. Did this not happen or did I miss it?

Did not happen. I think this might still happen early, in final season. Cersei's character arc can only end in death, and the [spoiler info] will what make her finally go all Mad King and burn it all down

Oldbased

> Than U
just finally caught the finale, was going off the spoilers which were 100%. the episode was better than i thought, but so fucking terrible in some places. the spoilers made the wall being burned down by Gorenaire sound much cooler (haha) than it actually looked. not only did the NK make his dragon fucking hover, he also had time to go to Home Depot and pick up a bunch of Butane tanks so he could spot weld the wall. i guess when a dragon is dead it doesnt need to breathe and so dragon fire can be constant? to me the best part was the meeting at KL. lots of interesting callbacks and Hound helped make it fun. of course they turned that into shit by sersee going LOL FAKEOUT! i honestly can say i dont mind waiting a year for this show to come back. it could end right now and i wouldnt give a fuck.

44da3048f40250843b00cf92b94d815f.jpg
For 2.5 million Americans alone this was the finale they will see. Their watch will end before season 8 begins.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I am most pissed off that later on the wight corpse is gone. Watching Qyburn collect it all up with a raging hard on would have made a great scene.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

Do you think every action a character ever makes is only premeditated years in advance? Having the dragon to take down the wall was opportunistic. If he didn't have that, he would've had to find another way to do it.

I was really hoping it was the horn mentioned in season 3 or 4.

Oldbased

> Than U
I doubt he walks on the backside of the wall to the other castles. Who knew, when the wall fell Castle Black may be the safest place around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I was really hoping it was the horn mentioned in season 3 or 4.

Thats as dumb as the dragon though, especially to a non book reader.

NK -
"Hur dur look i found this magic horn north of the wall haha it magically blows the wall down get fucked!"

Brad2770

Thats as dumb as the dragon though, especially to a non book reader.

NK -
"Hur dur look i found this magic horn north of the wall haha it magically blows the wall down get fucked!"

The D&D nerd in me says otherwise.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
God awful episode. Thank god the writers spent so much time focusing on bullshit no one cares about like dickless theon.

Also so we get like 3 1/2 episodes of undead battles and 3 1/2 episodes of general throne fighting? Jesus. I look forward to them spending half an episode focusing on those two dornish whores rotting away in the cell together. We really need to see how that goes.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So with the ice dragon shooting blue fire and the other two shooting red fire, I wonder if we're going to get this:

cnXglVe.gif

Also I'm really hoping that zombie Hodor makes a cameo. The only wight that can speak. The white walkers wipe out everyone and in the final scene he deadpans the camera and says "Hodor".

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Also loved the bron / jamie cock talk and an hour later thoen proves no cock is best cock.

It only worked out well for Theon because he got into a scrape with the only guy in the Iron Islands who hadn't heard about the cock making it back home a few years before Theon did.

• 3Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Speaking of dogshit writing. Team Cersie is dogshit level. Here comes Tyrion offering Bronn double as always and he turns it down. I am calling bullshit. Bronn would be on team dragon lady in a heartbeat.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like