GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought something was going to happen to allow them through the magically sealed door. Something to do with bran perhaps. Nope we tearing this shit down
I liked the "Bran fucked up by letting the Night King touch him, thereby giving him an avenue through the magic" theory much better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

My friend just spoiled the ending of this series to me. GRRM should have finished his books before they made this into a TV series.

even if the ending was spoiled or leeked - its GRRMs ending.

where "the players" end as the last scene fades to black is set by GRRM and has been since the show started.

however I am still of mind that GRRM is going to change the ending and disavow the show, because that is what he does. I hope HBO outs him and blasts him for it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Remember when the show seemed to make a big point about needing food and supplies to keep the Cersei army going? Then Dany blew them all up? Then nothing of it was ever mentioned again and it's no problem and won't be a problem with the Golden Company?

Good times.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
however I am still of mind that GRRM is going to change the ending and disavow the show, because that is what he does. I hope HBO outs him and blasts him for it.
1uxh6v.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What are the odds that Daario is now the leader of the Golden Company?
no chance. Golden Company has a famous leader and they could never get hijacked by some sand dindu. although, he may tag along. Also, The Golden Company is not going to go against a Targaryan Queen.
Golden Company

Cersei is going to be upset.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
no chance. Golden Company has a famous leader and they could never get hijacked by some sand dindu. although, he may tag along. Also, The Golden Company is not going to go against a Targaryan Queen.
Golden Company

That's book Golden Company. Show Golden Company will be lead by Daario and his main general:

c3HW8s1.png

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Siliconemelons

I do not understand the bank, unless they are going full ferengi

Iron bank "We are here because you are default, you have no means to pay us the insanely large debt in any way."

SirSea "We just sacked HighGarden"

Iron bank "umm...and that one kingdom has enough money to pay off the past decade or so of debt?"

SirSea "...you tell me..."

Iron bank "apparently... so, now that you just sacked the last real kingdom that has any money, and you are obviously fully tapped out of money... how about I now in good faith give you another yuge loan and this big band of mercenaries!"

SirSea "awesome"

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Seems like the golden company would be an unsustainable business model given the cost limitating potential customers and the further limitation that they have to be in a dire war.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
They were talking about Golden Company's elephants as if they are going to put the elephants on ships and bring them to Westeros. I really don't see that as believable. It was barely believable for the Dothraki to bring their thousand horses or however many they have.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Probably pronounced Jane

This just reminds me that ASOIAF autism is nothing new. Twenty years ago when GRRM first started using the name "Jeyne" there was all kinds of arguing over whether it was pronounced Jenny or Jane. Apparently it pissed old man george off enough that he made Reek say it out loud in a later book. "Jeyne, Jeyne rhymes with pain."

Oldbased

> Than U
Golden Company

Fucking LOL I had no idea who the Golden Company was or run by. That is fucking hilarious.