GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If Arya takes his face...it might not be his final scene. Although really the only person/people it could be used on at this point would be Cersei/Qyburn or some such? So not sure how likely that is.
the nothern lords and the lord royce of the vale were there for LF's execution. shit isnt being hushed up. everyone knows he just died by now. battle of the bastards is a talked about event. killing a magnate like LF is even bigger.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
things that I hope happen, but definitely wont:

Night King starts off episode one by flying south and burning down every single castle in westerose. Starting with Pyke so that someone can make a heavy handed joke about wights not swimming.

Dany and Jon both die meaningless deaths, dysentery or something. Maybe The Kraken swallows their boat in a 10 second scene and they never get mentioned again the rest of the season.

Sansa spends the entire season buried in rubble under winterfell, showing off her gurl power leadership skills by deciding how much rat the survivors are aloud to eat each day. maybe the survivors decide shes a cunt and they spend all season raping her until they all starve.

Arya teleports onto Theon's Ship in an attempt to make his arc not suck so bad. Theon goes to follow Euron to Pyke. and is like WTF hes not even going to Pyke. Arya and Theon do some shit/kill Euron and either sink the entire fleet, or take over the fleet/golden company and come save the day later on.

Night King decimates all of westeros and basically wins. After tens of millions of people die, Brann decides to stop watching reruns of sansa rape, and that it's time for him to act. He worgs into Zombie Hodor and kills the Night King ezpz.

Bronn escapes with Missandai back to wherever shes from, they live in a castle happily ever after.

Tormund and Brienne left to re populate westeros.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the nothern lords and the lord royce of the vale were there for LF's execution. shit isnt being hushed up. everyone knows he just died by now. battle of the bastards is a talked about event. killing a magnate like LF is even bigger.

Probably. But given how much they are on Sansa's nuts right now, and especially her and Arya's after LF finally got his, you'd think they could keep it quiet if there was actually going to be a use for it. Unlikely, but possible I'd think.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Probably. But given how much they are on Sansa's nuts right now, and especially her and Arya's after LF finally got his, you'd think they could keep it quiet if there was actually going to be a use for it. Unlikely, but possible I'd think.

Yeah I have this theory that they don't actually want everyone in Westeros knowing that Arya was trained by the faceless men.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you might have fools over on the finger islands unaware he died, but there is nothing there. cersei will know by now and thats all that matters since she controls everything below the north and the vale now anyways. its funny, sam still doesnt know that he is the lone heir to Horn Hill and cersei hasnt even thought about it either. also funny, they still never discussed rickon being killed. i guess the writers forgot about him too.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
things that I hope happen, but definitely wont:

Night King starts off episode one by flying south and burning down every single castle in westerose. Starting with Pyke so that someone can make a heavy handed joke about wights not swimming.

Dany and Jon both die meaningless deaths, dysentery or something. Maybe The Kraken swallows their boat in a 10 second scene and they never get mentioned again the rest of the season.

Sansa spends the entire season buried in rubble under winterfell, showing off her gurl power leadership skills by deciding how much rat the survivors are aloud to eat each day. maybe the survivors decide shes a cunt and they spend all season raping her until they all starve.

Arya teleports onto Theon's Ship in an attempt to make his arc not suck so bad. Theon goes to follow Euron to Pyke. and is like WTF hes not even going to Pyke. Arya and Theon do some shit/kill Euron and either sink the entire fleet, or take over the fleet/golden company and come save the day later on.

Night King decimates all of westeros and basically wins. After tens of millions of people die, Brann decides to stop watching reruns of sansa rape, and that it's time for him to act. He worgs into Zombie Hodor and kills the Night King ezpz.

Bronn escapes with Missandai back to wherever shes from, they live in a castle happily ever after.

Tormund and Brienne left to re populate westeros.
prGdn7n.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
you might have fools over on the finger islands unaware he died, but there is nothing there. cersei will know by now and thats all that matters since she controls everything below the north and the vale now anyways. its funny, sam still doesnt know that he is the lone heir to Horn Hill and cersei hasnt even thought about it either. also funny, they still never discussed rickon being killed. i guess the writers forgot about him too.

To anyone wondering, writers use Dramatic Irony EXACTLY like this to make people like astr0 think he is smarter than he really is. He's got it all figured out. Until the next time he gets it all figured out. And the next time.

And the next season.

And the show after that.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
At this point the writers left forgot about more side characters and side plots than there are characters left on screen. It's pretty ridiculous just how much is glossed over, forgotten, or ignored. Some of it (like the Golden Company, maybe, we'll see) can be attributed to shortening things up for the show, but when you have reoccurring important characters just straight up vanish with no mention... shit writing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
At this point the writers left forgot about more side characters and side plots than there are characters left on screen. It's pretty ridiculous just how much is glossed over, forgotten, or ignored. Some of it (like the Golden Company, maybe, we'll see) can be attributed to shortening things up for the show, but when you have reoccurring important characters just straight up vanish with no mention... shit writing.
90% of show watchers are oblivious to any of those problems. they know that people have the memory of a gnat so it doesnt matter that they removed any mention of a murdered stark family member just 8 episodes ago. they rather have some nutless wonder use his nutless powers to become leader of this raft crew of drowned men for yet another redemption arc.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Actually its 99% of viewers and its not about having the memory of a gnat, but about not over-analyzing a TV show.

I understand this point is wasted on an audience that will continue to bitch and moan about a series they will rewatch 45 times in 12 months, only to state its terrible.

Carry on.

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Actually its 99% of viewers and its not about having the memory of a gnat, but about not over-analyzing a TV show.

I understand this point is wasted on an audience that will continue to bitch and moan about a series they will rewatch 45 times in 12 months, only to state its terrible.

Carry on.

If it was always like this you might have a point, but when S1-S3 are a reference point, only a simpleton would be so bowled over by dragons that they wouldn't see a decrease in quality and a sloppiness in writing and attention to detail.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
oh noes, there is no character development in the next to last season

the dialogue at the start of S7 finale entertained me a lot, on the upside you can stop watching and stop posting about the show, perhaps that will bring you relief?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

the dialogue at the start of S7 finale entertained me a lot, on the upside you can stop watching and stop posting about the show, perhaps that will bring you relief?

And likewise you can do the same if it pains your butt so much to read about it in between jerking off to explosions and dragons.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

You are the reason this is a thing.

Oldbased

> Than U
If it was always like this you might have a point, but when S1-S3 are a reference point, only a simpleton would be so bowled over by dragons that they wouldn't see a decrease in quality and a sloppiness in writing and attention to detail.
For me it isn't the attention to detail as much as the lack of it. Many things and details provided that were painstakingly shown in previous seasons are just missing now.
I've said it before and I get it. Time and budget. Doesn't mean I don't have the right to complain about it on a forum message board however.