GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't know about that. HBO shows have serious pull these days. Look at James Franco in The Deuce.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
What has Naomi Watts been in lately though? I mean she still gets steady work, but as the lead lady in something memorable? If its a good show I don't see why she wouldn't consider signing on long term. Especially with all the hype and money that will be there for something GoT related.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I could see it going either way. She could pull a Bean or be in it for the long haul. I mean Watts has a decent name but she's a 50 year old woman in Hollywood, I doubt she's being offered that many juicy roles. The show could easily be the biggest thing she's ever been in with regards to popularity, critical acclaim and money.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Certainly she's pretentious. But--

are we sure she's an actor?
1541151134604.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Article didn't say a whole lot, but it did confirm an ultra scale battle vs. the Army of the Dead at Winterfell.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider

The new prequel — one of five potential projects that stem from the original series — takes place thousands of years before the events that have shaken "Game of Thrones" fans in the current series. “The series chronicles the world’s descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour,” ???

What the fuck ? What kind of shit is this ?
Why didnt they do the novella with the knight ?

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Because it wouldn't have had any supernatural/fantasy elements, which the series relies heavily on.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have minded that, but a lot of people would have felt it was boring without dragons and the undead and shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
The new prequel — one of five potential projects that stem from the original series — takes place thousands of years before the events that have shaken "Game of Thrones" fans in the current series. “The series chronicles the world’s descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour,” ???

What the fuck ? What kind of shit is this ?
Why didnt they do the novella with the knight ?

Problem with these prequels is they're potentially fucking as big as the main series. Like, they really need to do Dunk and Egg. Just two guys running around getting into adventures. If they do a "WORLD ENDING EVERYONE UNITE" story for every series they're going to bite off wayyyyyyy too much to chew.