GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
They did find the dragonglass in season 2 of the show, which makes it all the more strange that they skipped that part of Sam's character development. I'm assuming he will slay an Other at some point in order to show the power of the obsidian, but it will lose some of its impact if he doesn't do it in front of the Night's Watch.
Does anybody remember which episode it was when they found it? I think I must have missed an episode last season.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I loved Jaime's little speech too. You can tell he had the most noble intentions and had too much personal honor to start spewing off to everyone over the years about why he really did it. He's said it before, but with his last line "My name is Jaime", you can really tell the term Kingslayer bothers him a great deal. I think he sees a lot of himself in Brienne and is starting to warm up to her a lot.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Or he is fucking with her emotions in hopes of having her help him escape. He has done that before.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Yeah, the bathtub scene brought Jaime into perspective and made him a bit more sympathetic. Was just a real good scene all around.

Show definitely needs more Brianne though.

And Shireen.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Or he is fucking with her emotions in hopes of having her help him escape. He has done that before.
I would guess not, probably because he was way too tired and in too much pain to be that clever at the moment. Also, if you recall he told part of that story before to King Robert and... Selmy? And had the same "I don't like remembering this story" look to him.

Never know though!

velk

Trakanon Raider
I've seen her nude pics... she's pretty big.

By pretty big I mean bigger than what we saw from behind.
The narrowest part of her body between her hips and chest is much further up than most women - higher than her elbows - you can see that clearly in the ep, which makes me think it's very likely that it is not a body double.

Fedor

<Banned>
Episode 3.09 - The Rains of Castamere

Robb presents himself to Walder Frey, and Edmure meets his bride. Jon faces his harshest test yet. Bran discovers a new gift. Daario and Jorah debate how to take Yunkai. House Frey joins with House Tully.

Episode 3.10 - Mhysa

Joffrey challenges Tywin. Bran tells a ghost story. In Dragonstone, mercy comes from strange quarters. Dany waits to see if she is a conqueror or a liberator

Discussion of the above link, which contains spoilers for book readers too.
Probably safe to assume that Gendry will be replacing Edric Storm now.
Also, while I didn't love her character, I'm sad to see Ros go (if only for the constant nudity).

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Discussion of the above link, which contains spoilers for book readers too.
Probably safe to assume that Gendry will be replacing Edric Storm now.
Also, while I didn't love her character, I'm sad to see Ros go (if only for the constant nudity).
Seconded, if not for the same reason.

Also: Brianne in a dress? :3

Cybsled

I wouldn't be surprised if that little revelation, in concert with Tywin undermining their Sansa plot, helps drive their plot to kill Joffrey.