GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, pretty much. Not the best episode so far but it's GoT so it was very much enjoyable. Theon's scene was painful to watch. Going to miss Ros tits.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Every time they put Littlefinger and Varys in a room together I feel like we're watching the only 2 real players in the Game of Thrones.
This. They're the two most powerful characters that I can think of. They're playing chess with the entire world as their pieces. That scene was pretty awesome, and I wish it had been the close instead of the Wall.

The Arya stuff was interesting. Definitely a hint at future events, since I don't believe they've met yet. Also means Melisandre will survive at the Wall after the Jon stuff.

And Gendry will be a "player" in that he'll die. The whole king's blood for sacrifice or whatever it was.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doesn't Davos stop Melisandre from sacrificing Edric Storm in the books? So won't he do the same in the show with Gendry?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Also we don't know what role Gendry plays in book 6+ as he seems to be "currently" alive in the books, so I don't *think* they will kill him in the show. He may just have to have terrible Melisandre sex for a while until rescued by Davos.
tongue.png

tongue.png

Looking at the preview, looks like Theon will get castrated, Jaime/Brienne vs Bear, Dany meets the Yunkai slavers/mercs and Gendry might get some Melisandre. Will be a good episode.
I kinda hope that they don't castrate Theon. I know it happens in the books, I know it lends to how evil the "Bastard" is... but if they can rewrite the Tyrion nose thing they can underplay this too. I'll be fine with that change.

Maybe just circumcise him.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Political yes, boring in a sense of no real action sure.. but it was still good~

Definitely wasn't 2 weeks ago good, but yeah. Daeny just gives me wood like no other

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
who is the person fucking up Theon and why? in the show he said he lied about everything so what's his deal?

hopefully this is the one 'meh' episode of the season as per the previous years. scaling the the wall scenes / action were pretty hackneyed, I was disappoint. Can't wait to see how Spider pushes Little Finger's shit in (with a metaphorical cock ofc).

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I enjoyed the pieces that were set up for sure, really disliked the ending and the make-out session with the zoom out show, I feel like the show is better than that.

Basically enjoyed every bit of dialogue this episode though, no time seemed wasted, I can't imagine many scenes that we saw not being necessary in some way

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Diana Rigg totally kills it in almost every scene she is in. Was I the only one who found the montage at the end a bit out of character with the killing of littlefinger's "assistant" or whatever she is? Went to the oiaf wiki and found out she was just added in for the show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty good episode, though what the fuck is wrong with littlefinger's voice? is he leaving on his ship to go rule over Gotham City?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ros was just a whore. she started out season 1 moving over to KL and through her awesome whoreness became littlefinger's bottom bitch. she was just there for gratuitous HBO sex scenes

Chrisd_sl

shitlord
Gendry will just fill Edric's role, first they'll magic warp back to dragonstone like Mel warped to the Brotherhood, then she'll either leech him or use the jar babies to "kill" the 3 kings and prove to Stannis the power of king's blood. Then, unless they're going to even further change show Stannis from book Stannis, Davos will spirit Gendry away and take the decision to sacrifice him out of Stannis' hands, allowing him to pop up in the future wherever he does in the books.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I dunno she vanished for an episode to travel and Riverlands/Dragonstone are not far apart?

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
the carcetti littlefinger part with soundtrack and voice-over felt somewhat out of place. some tv bullshit right there. rose's death served a purpose, but could've been done another way.

a good thing i noticed was the pacing. for once imo the various arcs flowed alright. everything was short yet. rhythmic? ten episodes didn't feel like a bad idea. which it is.
cos the story is too large and they're trying too hard to make it minimalistic. it worked in season 1. hasn't worked as well since.

the wall parts weren't cheesy, if anything i was thinking "are they actually going to kill ygritte? this show loves killing people; are a few 5min scenes supposed to make me give a shit?" but they didn't kill her, so ok.(EDIT: Removed potential Nostradouching)

i've no problem with boys & girls makin' out after climbing a 700 ft wall.

blueit

Trakanon Raider
anyone else think it was strange when Sansa mentioned 'french sleeves' in the episode tonight? Immediately made me think it was out of place. French, Westeros? nah bro