GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would have loved it if the scene where Arya jumped onto the Night King and stabbed him...the Night King just looks as his heart...then looks back up to her and snaps her neck and smiles. Then turns around to Bran and kills/worgs/becomes him after, forcing everyone to kill Bran next. Melissandre then sacrifices herself to make the biggest flame that anyone has ever scene to give our remaining main characters a way to escape Winterfell and head to King's Landing for help. Queue next episode!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
3hXbiCR.jpg

that is all.
the rest of the episodes are gonna be about petty politics and general crap.

Not unless we get a Cleganebowl!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
First 15 minutes of the next episode will be the 2 dragons destroying all of Cersei's shit. Then the next 180 minutes is Podrick singing a cappella tavern drinking songs.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If they really wanted to piss people off they would of ended this episode with the NK standing in front of Bran so people could speculate for a week only to be left disappointed as Ayra does her shit. They would of went full Hollywood cocksucker and ended the show with the NK looking down on Bran about to reach for his sword and the preview for next week would be some Euron gayness.

• 2Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
First 15 minutes of the next episode will be the 2 dragons destroying all of Cersei's shit. Then the next 180 minutes is Podrick singing a cappella tavern drinking songs.

Podrick laying pipe at the local brothel.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bunch of book reading faggots that come around and bitch about every episode. There were definitely some silly things, like the wights just kinda walking around the library walking dead style, the bizarre battle plan Winterfell came up with, and the plot armor the main characters had.

A lot of the autistic bitching is nonsense, though. Yes, it was dark. That was intentional and referenced during the battle. It does help with keeping CGI costs down but also makes the undead horde seem endless and is a smart move if you're the NK instead of attacking in the middle of the day. I also do agree that it feels off that the NK was killed so early in the season, but people thinking the Starks were going to retreat and abandon Winterfell was pretty dumb.

Also, not really sure what the fuck people were expecting from Bran. He's great pre-battle, but pretty worthless during the actual fight. He did put everything in motion for NK's death which is really all you can ask of him.

Hey guys, don't come to a fucking message board to discuss the positive and negative aspects of something you like! Just agree with me or fuck off, spergs!

• 4Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I don’t know why I expected the night king arc to be good or fulfilling, he is literally a made up character for the tv show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hey guys, don't come to a fucking message board to discuss the positive and negative aspects of something you like! Just agree with me or fuck off, spergs!

If you can't take being mocked for having shitty opinions then stop sharing shitty opinions

• 2EyeRoll

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I still think the concept of dragon riders is retarded. You're more of a liability on their back than anything else.
Right, seriously. What are they doing on the back of the dragons? They aren't directing their attacks or anything. They're just along for the ride. Dumb.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Right, seriously. What are they doing on the back of the dragons? They aren't directing their attacks or anything. They're just along for the ride. Dumb.

She is always calling for fire with that word starting with a D.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm guessing next episode will be them picking up the pieces, reaffirming the need to go take out Cersei, probably with actual KL's scenes showing their readiness, etc. Episode 5 will be that battle, hopefully with all of the payoffs and done in a (I don't want to use the word shitty, cause Arya killing the NK was cool in its own way, it just wasn't fully satisfying to see the Big Bad of the entire fucking story and supposed bringer of the Long Night get offed so quickly) good way.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
She is always calling for fire with that word starting with a D.

"Hey, Dragon, do that thing that's literally the only thing you do during battles." Dragons are supposed to be smarter than people. The idea that they don't know to burn things unless she tells them to is pretty dumb

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
I don’t know why I expected the night king arc to be good or fulfilling, he is literally a made up character for the tv show.

mind blown

For the curious, the Night’s King of the books is the legendary 13th Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch. He fell in love with a mysterious, white-skinned, blue-eyed, ice-cold woman, declared her his queen, and did generally bad things for 13 years in the North before the King in the North and the King Beyond the Wall joined forces to end his reign. While there’s no confirmation that the Night’s King of the book was real or that his bride was a White Walker, that interpretation seems to be the most likely conclusion from the tale.

In the books, then, what is the threat from beyond the wall, just wildlings and random white walkers?

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
More of a force of nature. Not a king...

Maybe he would be introduced with in future books but we all know, there are no more books coming out.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
when that little loudmouth girl died and got raised, i was hoping to see her die a 2nd time

missed chance

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
I literally don't even care about the next few episodes. Like, people will die and there MAY be betrayal of the good guys (probably not), but like, there's no threat. Who fucking cares. If Cersei kills them all and rules with Euron then everyone is just as fucked as they've always been. The NK obliterating everything actually had a weight to it. This is just "Oh no, we need a good queen or we'll have a bad queen!"

Only scenes that will matter is whoever the Mountain fights/kills and whoever kills Cersei.

• 4Like

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
More of a force of nature. Not a king...

Maybe he would be introduced with in future books but we all know, there are no more books coming out.

This totally explains the last few seasons of the show, and the quick demise of the Night King. He's a subplot character.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I guess winter is no longer coming.

So if Bran knew the Night King was going to come directly to him why not have the entire army go to KL and sit there by himself in front of a spike trap full of dragonglass?

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess winter is no longer coming.

So if Bran knew the Night King was going to come directly to him why not have the entire army go to KL and sit there by himself in front of a spike trap full of dragonglass?
or just yoink him out of the godswood with the dragon's claws. bring his ass somewhere and torture the fuck out of him and every few hours just cast mass rez until the world is dead. its amazing how they made NK simultansously badass beyond imagination to completely fucking lame and unimportant.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users