GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I wish that was true, I think it's more budget cost cutting. It cost money for Jon to hug the dog.

Just like getting rid of a dragon saves them money next two episodes.
Just fucking let me have this, alright!!!!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
He is the last one of the Brotherhood left. I think it would be fitting if when he goes to fight the Mountain he lights up his sword.

Wait, what about Lady Stoneheart? She would be the very last of that brotherhood right? It would be wild if SHE showed back up out of nowhere and strangled Cersei with her bare hands.

I actually can't remember what became of her, did she just drop off the face of the story/earth?

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Is Lady Stoneheart even mentioned a single time on the show?

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I echo the sentiment of "how did they manage to fuck this up so badly?"

It's very difficult to understand. I think even the actors themselves could have written better stories for their characters.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Yea why would Dany be looking out for the Iron Fleet, not like Dragonstone is right by the fucking Blackwater or anything. Ooops forgot

And who the hell was garrisoning Dragonstone all this time? And even if it was garrisoned how has it not already been overrun by the "iron fleet" and whatever Cersei threw at it from nearby KL? The survivors of the exploding ballista sneak attack should of washed up to a beach filled with Lannister guards.

• 3Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Where the fuck is Edmure Tully? They just left his ass to rot, huh?

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If the last episode wasnt an indication of the writers losing their way, then this sure as fuck was.

SO many issues. Most of them have been voiced but at this point it is just fucking BIZZARE. Arya declines Gendry, who is made lord of Stormlands....for? Okay. Ghost is reduced to an annoyance and is basically abandoned by his lifelong sidekick becuz climate, even though he is a badwass direwolf who has saved his life and was an icon for so many viewers. But the most retarded thing is the fucking ballista. Give me a break already with the randompowerful out of nowhere forces that just take vital pieces off the board for the convenience of the story.

Now Jon doesnt have a dragon, more tension for him and Dany, as she holds the power that is exclusive to her. I mean its just disgusting.

• 3Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Even fat man gay romance Sopranos season didn’t make me wish a show was over as badly as this trash does. I would rather watch Season 6 of Lost again at this point.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't think this episode indicated the writers lost their way. This last episode was exactly like every other episode of GoT we've gotten since season 5. It was predictable and boring. They foreshadowed those ballistas a while ago.

Now what would have been great is if they were wrong, the giant spears couldn't pierce dragon scales and Euron got wiped the fuck out after his first spear just deflected harmlessly off.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
At least this episode was a little more true to GoT in general. The only reason I have left to continue watching is to see my hope of an Arya Hound hookup become reality. People are going to lose it.

How can Dany still win? The massive wolf pack won't help much against walls. Assuming Cersei employs typical GoT battle tactics she is going to have most of her troops leave the castle and meet them in the field. Hopefully her army still wins and then Bran raises all the dead, becomes the new NK and wipes them all out. The only people left will be the wildlings. Cue credits.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
May have been brought up already...but isn't Gendry's bastard name supposed to be Waters, not Rivers?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Kind of lame he didn't say bye to Ghost, but then again Ghost had a much bigger presence in the books than the show. Just glad he was a good boy and gets to retire now, it's better than Ghost charging in with the dothraki and just dying.

I was really bothered by the Daenerys begging scene, it was stupid. She's never acted like that before, so it was way out of character.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Even fat man gay romance Sopranos season didn’t make me wish a show was over as badly as this trash does. I would rather watch Season 6 of Lost again at this point.
All you can eat Johnny Cakes.

• 2Worf

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With the amount of fan service and "exciting moments we wanted to show", at least we'll probably get Cleganebowl, someone will blow on a fucking horn before it starts too. Possibly followed by full penetration sex scene between Hound and Arya, all bets are off when it comes to story integrity.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They need to get some chains and drag that dragon off the bottom of the ocean and let arya face swap with it, then have her scream and show up behind cersei.

• 9Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
r/freefolk

I don't know if that's the way its going to turn out but it surely seems that all signs are pointing that way. I think that is part of why GRRM won't ever finish the series: He can't stand the reaction that people will have to the end he has in mind for these characters, or maybe subconsciously he himself can't stand the end he has in mind and thus can't write it.

View attachment 206420

Holy fuck, these people are fucking morons. Fuck this show

• 1Like