GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Siliconemelons

People think Jamie is headed to KL to stop his sister? Lol boyo is going to join her etc. Just like the last million times.

The plan was to capture her or dethrone her some way without killing her- once he heard the news he knew the "not killing sircee" plan was done he was up and off to KL.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The bond was there when we sent her away to find the stark girls. They had some kind of love. The tension was still there in the river in episode and again at kings landing and winter fell.

That never left. I don’t see it as jarring so much as them “finally” geting together.

The problem isn’t them - it’s the horrible virgin drinking game right before it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You guys need to differentiate between not liking that they are telling poorly the story they want to tell and not liking the story they want to tell. Dragons being actually a bit shit and Jon being a reluctant leader is the story.
If that is the story then Jon needs to get over being relucant or he has no character arc and its a terrible story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
People think Jamie is headed to KL to stop his sister? Lol boyo is going to join her etc. Just like the last million times.

The plan was to capture her or dethrone her some way without killing her- once he heard the news he knew the "not killing sircee" plan was done he was up and off to KL.

Right?

He was fine being a prisoner of sorts when he thought Cersei would be ok - no way a queen would be harmed during the battle.

Once he found out a dragon died he knew it meant Kong’s landing would burn. And Cersei with it.

He’s going to try to

Siliconemelons

Jamie is going to show up, say something about "aww I can't give up the only lannister who's hair is still gold! And MY BABY" then Euron is like "oh SNAP I didn't GET IT when little main said it, but NNNOOOWWW????"

Drama drama boom boom red keep.

Really Clegane Bowl is truly the only "thing" to look forward to, but at that we may get brown v sand snakes dances

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Clegane Bowl honestly makes no sense unless Sandor gets slaughtered. He was always painted as somewhat smaller/weaker of the two brothers, and now that The Mountain is zombified, it would be totally unbelievable for the Hound to beat him 1 on 1 without cheesing him somehow.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
For a long time this thread was a lot worse than the show. Now I'm thinking of just reading this thread and not watching the show.

And the sad thing is, the thread is just as bad as it's always been.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And the sad thing is, the thread is just as bad as it's always been.

I honest to god think this forum could collaboratively do a better job of writing than GoT has for at least the last two seasons.

Mind you it would still be terrible, just slightly less terrible than what we've been getting.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Clegane Bowl honestly makes no sense unless Sandor gets slaughtered. He was always painted as somewhat smaller/weaker of the two brothers, and now that The Mountain is zombified, it would be totally unbelievable for the Hound to beat him 1 on 1 without cheesing him somehow.

It's dumb, not because your odd premise that the Hound can't possibly win just because he's smaller.

It's dumb because he's no longer Gregor and hasn't been for a while. Just a mindless husk using the same body

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

He'll beat him with fire, immolating himself in the process

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob

Sometimes when I try to understand a person’s motives I play a little game. I assume the worst. What’s the worst reason they could possibly have for saying what they say and doing what they do? I then go even further and try to understand what the writers behind that character would do, assuming they are two leftist white men who want nothing more than the adoration of self hating retarded white progressives? In the final season of game of thrones, that always tells me what they will do.

So whats the worst thing that Jaime, a white man in a position of authority, can do to a blonde cisgendered white woman who has internalized misogny? Its not love her. Its kill her while telling her he will protect her, like she has been told by all the men around her entire life. So she can finally understand what its like to live as a black lesbian trans woman, in the moment before she dies, when faced with the patriachy of law enforcement.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
its really the only way, unless......... uh unless...
dragonglass axe?

He's not a wight or white walker, and there's been nothing to suggest that he is. He's certainly not living, but that doesn't mean he'll need to be killed with obsidian, or need to be burned. It should be fire if they give a shit about the hound's character at all considering what he went through and his fears around it. It's the poetic way to kill the brother that burned him in the hearth.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
He'll probably pull off Berrick's fire sword trick and take down the Mountain, but be too wounded to walk away from it. Arya might then mercy kill him this go around after she denied him last time.

• 3Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Arya will help the hound kill the mountain. Even if it’s not really him it will give him peace. He will die with Arya at his side. Finally happy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He's not a wight or white walker, and there's been nothing to suggest that he is. He's certainly not living, but that doesn't mean he'll need to be killed with obsidian, or need to be burned. It should be fire if they give a shit about the hound's character at all considering what he went through and his fears around it. It's the poetic way to kill the brother that burned him in the hearth.
well its either that or fire.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>

He is going to "get over" his fear of fire and use wildfire on the zombie.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why does anyone think HBO is clever enough to use Cersei's baby as a way to convince Euron of shit. Also as others have pointed out without the massive teleport machine this bitch has been Preggers for months shouldn't she look the fucking part.