GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

so a magical creature with unknown limits to his strength is the same as an actual known weapon fired by an ordinary human?
that bow had to be 10 feet in length and probably so taut only a monstrous frost giant could knock one from it. since its from the LoAW the leather and wood could have magical properties as well.
magic
06b.gif
ok, I will say in hindsight that bow would break under its own weight. no rope/twine could be that powerful, without steel microfibers... no, wood bow itself, would be that rigid or strong at that size, or be able to fire an arrow with that much force.

The bigger bow gets, the thicker it'd need to be. That bow is way too "thin" for its "size".

it would need some magical construction from giant technologies to be crafted. But since a giant IS using it, we can actually assume fantast construction. While the mundane human ballistae no.

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Arguing physics in a show with magic and dragons is LOL. So many other things to complain about

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking, could Dany just attack KL at night, they have the ballistas sure, but no searchlights.

She could fly in high, once over the middle of KL then dive down and be able to wipe out the ballistas from behind. Giving them little time to react.

But that would require logic.
Was my first thought. And all the "hostages" that are in the red keep are going to leave it if the last three nights a dragon comes in for a few night-raids.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
People joke about autism in this thread, but one of the component of autism is the difficulty to understand social cues. When Jaime cockblocking Tormund is read as a "big brother/little sister or mentor/mentee scenario", you know you have a problem.

Are you fucking dumb? Read that sentence again, in English.

What the fuck does Tormund have to do with anything re: Jaime's relationship to Brienne throughout the entire series.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My wife and I have been saying for years that Jaime and Brienne are gonna' fuck. I'm pretty sure even in the books, Jaime pops a boner in a scene with Brienne. Right? Or am I making some shit up...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
My wife and I have been saying for years that Jaime and Brienne are gonna' fuck. I'm pretty sure even in the books, Jaime pops a boner in a scene with Brienne. Right? Or am I making some shit up...

They got to share a bath at one point when they were "guests" of the brave companions, so you're probably right.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Another lazy bit of writing in that scene. After being a slave for so long and then serving Dany fanatically because she was free then the ultimate decision after Cerci's question would have been to say something about always being free and then jumping off the wall.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Killing Littlefinger too soon was their biggest mistake.

Too few wildcards left on the table, which is why you have dumb shit like Euron now.

Needless

Toe Sucker
That implies that they're capable of continuing writing littlefingers character, which we all know they couldn't with any grain of hope

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Welcome Home Aegon - is that from the e5 preview.... wait, what's that in front of the walls? Cersei's Troops? Are they fighting in front of the fortifications AGAIN?

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Welcome Home Aegon - is that from the e5 preview.... wait, what's that in front of the walls? Cersei's Troops? Are they fighting in front of the fortifications AGAIN?

Come now, you didn't think they'd actually do something so silly as to use the walls available to them in order to gain an advantage, did you? Besides, they'd just get knocked off when Qyburn flips the switch and transforms Kings Landing into Mecha-City to destroy Dany's army of ghosts. Autists get BTFO!

• 1Like