GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Goatface

lol you can literally see the actor behind Varys give up on the show during this table read of season 8 and Brienne holds his hand like "i know... i know... its all shit..."

Also its hilarious that Lena Headey got paid like $5m this season and has maybe... 10 lines?
Removed? any mirrors

Jive Turkey

Karen
. Just watched the one where Mel gives birth to the shadow demon stanis thing, that shit was intense vs anything else on TV, or movies.

This is seriously one of the worst scenes in the entire series. If that shit happened in Season 8, people would be laughing their balls off about how dumb it was

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's looks like a montage from reads over several days, with the cuts it looks like it all took place at one event. Emilia Clarke's top changes from green to red during the video, also Lena Heady's wearing sleeves in one shot and none in another.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
i guess gfycat is owned by HBO, heres the video source

Fat ass sansa
Screenshot_20190527-155622_Chrome.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Been watching the entire series from the beginning with my girlfriend (it's her first time seeing it). We're halfway through season 6. There's a part where Arya is talking to the actress lady. After asking Arya to join their traveling show, Arya says no. "where will you go?" "Essos is east, Westeros is west. What's west of Westeros? its where the maps end. Nobody knows. That's where I'm going"
So anyone saying Arya didn't show any indication that she wanted to explore, she literally said it in season 6 in the exact same words she says it in the last episode

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Been watching the entire series from the beginning with my girlfriend (it's her first time seeing it). We're halfway through season 6. There's a part where Arya is talking to the actress lady. After asking Arya to join their traveling show, Arya says no. "where will you go?" "Essos is east, Westeros is west. What's west of Westeros? its where the maps end. Nobody knows. That's where I'm going"
So anyone saying Arya didn't show any indication that she wanted to explore, she literally said it in season 6 in the exact same words she says it in the last episode

Congratulations on re-watching the show with your girlfriend and letting us know that Arya said some of the dumbest shit ever spoken in a TV series... twice.

It's like D&D were wanking it to their own shitty dialogue and said "Well maybe they just didn't understand our gift for the written word the first time around"

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

Jive Turkey

Karen
Congratulations on re-watching the show with your girlfriend and letting us know that Arya said some of the dumbest shit ever spoken in a TV series... twice.

It's like D&D were wanking it to their own shitty dialogue and said "Well maybe they just didn't understand our gift for the written word the first time around"

Congrats on missing the point. People are so quick to want to shit all over everything that they'll post shit like "omg Arya never showed any interest in going anywhere before the last scene wtf?!?!? lol". Meanwhile, they just haven't been following along. I know it's fun to nerd rage all over the internet, but when you're careless about it, you just come off as a twat.

And how is that even a dumb thing for a character to say?? It's pretty benign. This is a show that has characters saying "the night is dark and full of terrors" to one another constantly. Had the TV guys wrote that and not GRRM, you guys would be "lol what is this shitty writing lol" . It's a terrible line

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

You're the twat here. You're defending such terrible dialogue that they literally repeated it verbatim to try to get a point across. It's terrible.

But instead of recognizing shit writing you're acting like you're the only one who understands the true genius of it all. Get over yourself.

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
You're the twat here. You're defending such terrible dialogue that they literally repeated it verbatim to try to get a point across. It's terrible.

But instead of recognizing shit writing you're acting like you're the only one who understands the true genius of it all. Get over yourself.

Look at the way you responded to my post. You're consumed with nerd rage over a fucking TV show and you're telling me to get over myself? lol

I'm not even defending the writing. I'm pointing out that, in a rush to jump on the nerd pile, a lot of you are posting the most ridiculous shit regardless of what was actually shown in previous seasons. And even before I realized she had said those words before, I already stated that her entire journey was exploration. It's the jist of her whole character. Hearing her actually say it cemented that

Get outside and take a deep breath

• 1Cringe

Khane

I'm not consumed with rage. I'm disappointed in how the show turned out. You're the one who was calling people twats for not remembering garbage, throwaway dialogue.

That line in from Arya in the finale got a big hearty laugh from me. It was terrible. And you pointing out that she said the same exact thing in season 6 makes it even more laughable.

• 1Picard

Jive Turkey

Karen
You're the one who was calling people twats for not remembering garbage, throwaway dialogue.

I called you a twat after you responded to my original post like a raging shitbird. Your response is pretty indicative of how you're even approaching this shit. You're nerd raging whether you want to admit it or not

Khane

You're more invested in defending the fall from grace than we are in panning it. Why would you rewatch it?

• 1Picard

Jive Turkey

Karen
You're more invested in defending the fall from grace than we are in panning it. Why would you rewatch it?

I've been rewatching it with her since before the first episode this season. Because I like the show and I wanted her to see it. Do you think I'm rewatching it because I have you guys on my mind?? LOL again, get over yourself

Khane

"Haha you think I was re-watching it just so I could come here and post dialogue nobody cares about from previous seasons?"

Isn't that what you just did?

"Calm down you raging shitbird."

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Jive Turkey

Karen
"Haha you think I was re-watching it just so I could come here and post dialogue nobody cares about from previous seasons?"

Isn't that what you just did?

"Calm down you raging shitbird."

You don't recognize a difference between rewatching it because I enjoy the show and rewatching it with you clowns in mind, as you implied? Ya, I discuss it here. And I discussed that exact plot point here previously. So when I heard her say it, I thought it was funny that so many people were complaining that it was "out of the blue" when it clearly wasn't.

Again, my first post was pretty straight forward and emotionless. You're the one that came in like an jilted ex girlfriend. If you don't care about the show, stop posting here. It's unhealthy behaviour