GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Audiences everywhere: "With how good GoT has been for the first few seasons I don't think it could ever turn out to be anything but a masterpiece"

D&D: "Hold my door"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If a time machine is ever invented, the most important use of will be going back in time and telling the entire world to stop watching GOT after season 5. Probably season 4 actually.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
If a time machine is ever invented, the most important use of will be going back in time and telling the entire world to stop watching GOT after season 5. Probably season 4 actually.
Not bringing Hitler to 2020 and showing him the consequence of his failure?

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not bringing Hitler to 2020 and showing him the consequence of his failure?
Thats number 3 behind GOT and assassinating the legislators who proposed the ban on free plastic bags at grocery stores.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

nonsense.
Go back to the 1st Congress. Bring a copy of The Emancipation Proclamation, Bill of Rights, and Starship troopers. Tell them that are historical documents, and to get things right the first time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The fact that no one has come back to stop season 8 from being made is a compelling case that time travel will never be invented.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The fact that no one has come back to stop season 8 from being made is a compelling case that time travel will never be invented.
Well, I don’t see any s9+, could be the lesser of 2 evils.

• 3Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
any time traveler would see the futility of such a thing when realizing that he would also have to stop season 6 and 7. then also discover that there was nobody else better qualified to redo those seasons because there was no content to base any of it on. including from the author himself who dies before any other books are finished.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
any time traveler would see the futility of such a thing when realizing that he would also have to stop season 6 and 7. then also discover that there was nobody else better qualified to redo those seasons because there was no content to base any of it on. including from the author himself who dies before any other books are finished.
Imagine if the time traveler liked Ned Stark and decided to go back in time and stop Sean Bean from dying in his movies. We would have 100's of alternate realities.

• 1Like

Cybsled

What if we got season 8 because the books were never finished, so time travelers were sent back to have an ending created? Then, after that happened, time travel was banned because they made things worse

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Season 6 gets shit on way too much by fans of the show. It wasn't the best season, but it wasn't horrible. "Oathbreaker" was good, as was "The Door," "The Broken Man," and "Battle of the Bastards." You got 4, maybe 5 good episodes out of that season. Compared to seasons 7 and 8, that's a fucking masterpiece.

• 2Like

Cybsled

COVID19 pretty much pissed all over plastic bag bans. Few local towns had voted to do that, but that shit was put on ice once COVID restrictions started coming through.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
COVID19 pretty much pissed all over plastic bag bans. Few local towns had voted to do that, but that shit was put on ice once COVID restrictions started coming through.
Which makes zero sense when you realize people wear the same disgusting mask over and over and over into the same places over and over and over.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Which makes zero sense when you realize people wear the same disgusting mask over and over and over into the same places over and over and over.
and wear them all day adjusting them over and over touching their faces and never wearing gloves. the stupid mask shit is ridiculous, but even Michael Jackson knew you get germs from touching shit with your dirty paws.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
and wear them all day adjusting them over and over touching their faces and never wearing gloves. the stupid mask shit is ridiculous, but even Michael Jackson knew you get germs from touching shit with your dirty paws.
There's dirty and there's "Joe Jackson is your daddy" dirty. Michael Jackson never was and never will be a good example of anything other than what happens when Joe Jackson is your daddy.

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
I rotate mine by 180 degrees. Then I turn it inside out. Then rotate it again. This is the scientific way of wearing a mask.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I rotate mine by 180 degrees. Then I turn it inside out. Then rotate it again. This is the scientific way of wearing a mask.
Met a guy who smoked with the mask on. Lots of yellow-black spots. Very nice.

• 1Barf
  • 1WTF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There's dirty and there's "Joe Jackson is your daddy" dirty. Michael Jackson never was and never will be a good example of anything other than what happens when Joe Jackson is your daddy.
hey that guy raised a music industry with his terrible parenting. give him some credit. the germs didnt get michael, but he could see touching all those fans was making him sick so he started wearing a glove as an "accessory".

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Get a washable cloth mask, that shit doesn't need to be hospital grade sealed rebreather tech. If it's good enough for the North it's good enough for you.