GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Literally the worst show ever created, zero good qualities. The last season ruined anything that may have been good in previous ones, many of which were garbage or had unforgivable garbage moments anyway

• 1SchwarzeNeg
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Literally the worst show ever created, zero good qualities. The last season ruined anything that may have been good in previous ones, many of which were garbage or had unforgivable garbage moments anyway
At least we got the Arya sex scene we all wanted..

That made me gag just trying to make that joke.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The show was great for a few seasons, then above-average, then boring, then solid-to-good again, and then the ending was, "Ok well, the show is over and that's that. So whatever."

I enjoyed 80% of the show, and it was such a cultural phenomenon - best part was just watercooler talk and theories about who is who, and what's going to happen. It was a blast to follow, even if the ending was a "called strike 3". And I'm not sure if I ever need to go back and watch it. Maybe with kids someday, who knows.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
like some of you with a long weekend/xmas break, my wife wanted to finally finish got

she could only get up to s5 ish b4 she couldn't take how boring it was...

10hours of got is pretty bad, especially as a rewatch

can someone explain again why baelish whored sansa out to bolton?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here is the small list of compiled grievances put together, on the freefolk reddit, shortly after season 8 (if anyone wants a refresher). I'm trying to forget as much as I can, from season 8, so that someday I might have interest in rewatching the first 4 to 6 season.

Take your pick. Reminder: this is a compiled list, so not everyone that hates season 8, is going to think all these things are equally important, or even a problem.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It’s definitely not just internet rage. Not even close. Most of the people that I know that watched it are normies and they hated the ending and felt like it ruined the series.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The stupidity of that decision largely comes down to them condensing characters. In the books Ramsay marries a fake Arya and that's who Theon rescues from Winterfell.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A what now?
Yeah they couldn’t find the girls so they just made up a story to secure Winterfell.
Book Ramsey is infinitely better than the terrible show Ramsey. He was far more calculated and sane.

TL;DR

The show ruined my family 😢

The Roose will always be loose to me.

200.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i like the episode where they tried to paint the northerners as massive racists because they were giving Daeny's crew odd looks when they marched in. how dare those inbreds be cautious of this invading army from a mysterious continent. must be racism!

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm

I am actually in the process of rewatching the show and am at the point of where Baelish does this. He is then summoned to King's Landing by the Queen Mother. He is trying to play both sides to get as much out of it as he can, weaken everyone and potentially become king himself.

He didn't tell Cersei that he was the one that arranged the Bolton / Sansa marriage and has even alluded to Cersei that Bolton's did this so that they can unite the North as everyone hates them for what they did. And without the Stark name it will never be legitimized. He then promises his Lord of Veil army to join with Cersei to get rid of the Boltons as long as she makes him Warder of the North (or maybe King in the North?). I can't quite remember how his story arc ends as I haven't rewatched those episodes yet.

Over the series it was also mentioned (mostly by Varis I think) that Baelish is the most dangerous/cunning person in all of King's Landing.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
oh that makes more sense now, cuz like sansa is tainted since shes betrothed to joffrey but arya is untouched

Sansa was betrothed to Joffrey and married to Tyrion. However she was still a virgin until Ramsay Bolton destroyed that pussay.