GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Sansa was betrothed to Joffrey and married to Tyrion. However she was still a virgin until Ramsay Bolton destroyed that pussay.
She should have kept that pet insurance even after Lady was killed, because she got that pussy beat up

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I am actually in the process of rewatching the show and am at the point of where Baelish does this. He is then summoned to King's Landing by the Queen Mother. He is trying to play both sides to get as much out of it as he can, weaken everyone and potentially become king himself.

He didn't tell Cersei that he was the one that arranged the Bolton / Sansa marriage and has even alluded to Cersei that Bolton's did this so that they can unite the North as everyone hates them for what they did. And without the Stark name it will never be legitimized. He then promises his Lord of Veil army to join with Cersei to get rid of the Boltons as long as she makes him Warder of the North (or maybe King in the North?). I can't quite remember how his story arc ends as I haven't rewatched those episodes yet.

Over the series it was also mentioned (mostly by Varis I think) that Baelish is the most dangerous/cunning person in all of King's Landing.
it doesnt explain why he would use her as a pawn for more power as he clearly loves her because she reminds him of Kat who he really really loved. you dont whore out the love of your life. he threw his wife out the moon door for her.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
it doesnt explain why he would use her as a pawn for more power as he clearly loves her because she reminds him of Kat who he really really loved. you dont whore out the love of your life. he threw his wife out the moon door for her.
Nah he threw his wife out because she's an insane bitch and started screaming that she poisoned her husband for him and a few other things I can't recall right now.

I almost feel like he was expecting to be Lord of Winterfell hence marry Sansa.

I don't think he knew what a crazy fuck the Bolton kid is.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nah he threw his wife out because she's an insane bitch and started screaming that she poisoned her husband for him and a few other things I can't recall right now.

I almost feel like he was expecting to be Lord of Winterfell hence marry Sansa.

I don't think he knew what a crazy fuck the Bolton kid is.
LF would know everything about the Boltons, what they own and how they manage it and who their enemies are and how they treat people. its not some secret Ramsay was flaying people for fun. everyone in the region knew what Ramsay was. hell, even Roose was not to be trusted after the Red Wedding

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Things not on anyone's quarantine todo list: rewatch game of thrones, replay mass effect series.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Sterling

El Presidente
The biggest thing in general is once the show got past the source material and only had a general outline left it mostly just fell apart. Things got rushed or glossed over. There was still some pretty cool spectacle moments/scenes, but what made the show good early on was the character interactions and political drama. Those 2 things went to shit for the most part and that just kind of killed the whole thing. And for specific things that bugged me personally the travesty that was Dorne and the Ironborn stuff just really made me sad. They turned Euron who was this menacing, mysterious, badass into a cartoon villain. What a joke.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Things not on anyone's quarantine todo list: rewatch game of thrones, replay mass effect series.

Things that are on the quarantine todo list: Continue to cry about game of thrones 18 months after the series ended.

• 2Worf

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
LF would know everything about the Boltons, what they own and how they manage it and who their enemies are and how they treat people. its not some secret Ramsay was flaying people for fun. everyone in the region knew what Ramsay was. hell, even Roose was not to be trusted after the Red Wedding
On the first meeting he literally tells Ramsay "I've heard very little about you, which makes you quite a rare thing as lords go".

Then Ramsay goes on to say he's a bastard etc. Keep in mind Ramsay didn't make his name until he turned Theon into Reek. And he didn't get turned into a Bolton until he took that one castle back.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
On the first meeting he literally tells Ramsay "I've heard very little about you, which makes you quite a rare thing as lords go".

Then Ramsay goes on to say he's a bastard etc. Keep in mind Ramsay didn't make his name until he turned Theon into Reek. And he didn't get turned into a Bolton until he took that one castle back.
thats what he said. littlefinger is kind of a liar though, but lets say thats true. it still doesnt add up that he pimps his love to somebody unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ok then what is your theory on why he pimps her out?
in the books it never happens, on the tv show, littlefinger became a formulaic, tv show badguy as soon as the source material ran out. so of course he sells sansa to a monster.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
They kind of made Littlefinger into a retard much earlier though. Definitely not as nuanced as he is in the books.

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Things that are on the quarantine todo list: Continue to cry about game of thrones 18 months after the series ended.
damn right. The day I stop shitting on things that don't need shitting on is the day I die.

• 1Solidarity

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Just finished a complete rewatch of all of this.
Noticed some crazy things I hadn't before. Specifically cases where people were watching/listening to others in background.
So we all hated things of the final seasons and I know it has been randomly stated a few times the issues.
What I'd be interested in is what do you feel was wrong with the final seasons.
Not talking about time jumps/insta travel. I am talking about the actual politics and decisions the characters made.
I guess this would be, what do you feel should have happened.
You can start as early back or as late as you wish in the timeline.

Sorry if I don't respond for the next few days. I will be out of pocket so to speak till probably Friday+

Come on, dude. This is not rocket science. The entire last season made zero fucking sense. How can Bran become the ruler of King's Landing? He has zero fucking claim to the throne. You had everyone killing each other over who was the rightful heir to the 5 kingdoms, only to have everyone at the end say, "a cripple with zero noble blood is everyone's vote to be king? I'm cool with that." And when Bran returned as the Three Eyed Raven, Sansa told him he was the ruler of Winterfell, and he straight up said, "I can never be the ruler of Winterfell, I can never be the ruler of anything. I'm the Three Eyed Raven." So how the fuck do you go from that statement, to "Of course I'm the king, I knew it all along!" Unless you have full on retards as writers of the show.

Jon Snow was the rightful heir to the throne. Barring him winding up as the king, I would've been cool if Jon Snow would've been killed (although this kind of defeats the point of him being brought back to life), and literally anyone else would've become king, or queen. Hell, put a Lannister on the throne and give everyone their "oh shit!" moment. But what they decided to do was a god damn abortion, and yes, it ruins the entire fucking show, not just the last season. I have zero interest in watching any of the previous seasons now that I know how shittily it ends. The Night King dying from a tiny little dagger from Arya sure as fuck didn't enhance the final season at all. The whole thing was just a giant dumpster fire, and there were literally a thousand other ways you could've taken the story that would've been better then what they shit out.

I still have no idea why they had to end the show in a shortened 6 episode last season anyway. GoT was what was paying the bills for HBO. I actually recently cancelled my subscription to HBO because everything else they've done since has been dog shit, and not worth paying for.

• 1Like