GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Jon Snow never clashing swords with the Night King after all the build up and with that being all his arc is legendarily bad storytelling.

That and the fact that the biggest reveal in the show was that he was actually Targaryen's son, which proved to be worth fuck all to how the actual story unraveled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That and the fact that the biggest reveal in the show was that he was actually Targaryen's son, which proved to be worth fuck all to how the actual story unraveled.
i guess they used it to explain Daeny's sharp turn to insanity, when Jon told Daeny, eww i'm related to you? icky! and noped out to jack off. she went batshit and killed everyone. way to be a team player, asshole. there are many instance of incest in the Targ line as well i'm sure some starks blood got mixed around. probably all the old families are guilty of this.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

In the books you've got these little drips and drabs throughout the series with people speculating all the way back during the usenet days about Jon's true heritage. After a quarter century of waiting to see where it all goes the answer is basically nowhere. Oh hey I'm actually legitimate royalty guess I'll fuck off back to exile the end fuck you.

edit - I remember one post I read that went about like this,

"No, your three favorite characters are not going to be riding dragons at the end."

That dude wasn't cynical enough by half.

• 1Solidarity

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Jon Snow never clashing swords with the Night King after all the build up and with that being all his arc is legendarily bad storytelling.
Oh boy, it sure does sound like your expectations got subverted, doesn't it?!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
NSFW content in a SFW forum
Can't act and no charisma besides what they manufactured for her character on GoT.
She doesn't have those 2 things because she only has other 2 things

Tits are nice, but this isn't screenshots -amod

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

1657815285549.png

1657815303787.png

literal we wuz kangs

• 2Pathetic
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

View attachment 421991

View attachment 421992

literal we wuz kangs
Huge lands that are barely covered or explored in that universe, but nope - gotta put an entire black family on a white continent and then, better yet, make them conquerors of white people. Just so fucking tiring.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm

View attachment 421991

View attachment 421992

literal we wuz kangs

"another bunch of white people on the screen"? how about 100% white guys creating the show??? maybe these 2 hypocritical virtue signaling faggots should step down and get some diversity in the creators room. actually, they shouldn't even take another job in tv that would take a job from a black person. just fucking retire now, or better yet jump off a bridge to diversify the planet. and george should sign all his rights to GoT to a black person and let them finish his series. lets get really fucking diverse here and stop with the lip service.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Huge lands that are barely covered or explored in that universe, but nope - gotta put an entire black family on a white continent and then, better yet, make them conquerors of white people. Just so fucking tiring.

That sounds like a backstory. A new backstory. Absolutely not.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
On the bright side, by skipping this shitshow I wont be disappointed when the ending is total trash.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not just huge , but MOST of the Martin universe is unexplored or unknown. they even could have used The Summer Islands as their backstory, which is known and is mysterious. they could have come up with any number of scenarios that made sense, so instead they went with the nonsenical direction. take blonde blue eyed race of people and Kangzify them. fuck off.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And that's a problem for GRRM.
he's such a lazy fuck that all these years he could have written sidestories about the current situation in ASOIAF to keep the franchise alive and fresh in his mind. he could have filled in a lot of those blanks on his planet. nope. he just made promises for 15 years he never kept.
as much of a shithead Stephen King is and how he botched the final book in the Dark Tower series, he was very succesful in keeping that story alive in people's minds by having references to it in his other books. difference is King isnt a lazy fuck, he works his ass off writing even to this day, whether its good or bad. its mostly bad, but at least he keeps on chugging.