GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Arya has some tigole bitties.
10fe636.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So according to recent reports, they have pretty much confirmed that we are getting an ending to the series before we get the books. 7 seasons means maybe book 6 is out before season 6 hits, but no way in hell book 7 is. Not sure how I feel about that, kind of feels like it takes something away from the story.

Ganthorn

N00b
So according to recent reports, they have pretty much confirmed that we are getting an ending to the series before we get the books. 7 seasons means maybe book 6 is out before season 6 hits, but no way in hell book 7 is. Not sure how I feel about that, kind of feels like it takes something away from the story.
This is very confusing because season 3 is book 3 split in two and books 4 and 5 are at least as big so you would think that books 4 and 5 would be easons 5/6 and 7/8. Then there are the last two books not out yet...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Perhaps they'll cut out certain side stories that they feel like they can tie up more simply on the show so that one season can cover multiple books. I'm not sure if they can really pull it off though.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Loved the episode. The misery of Tirion was well done, and the effects at the end of Sam killing the WW was good shit. Only issue I have with it is none of the rest of the Knight's Watch saw him do it.

Ramar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure it was the obsidian dagger, considering how much emphasis they put on it during the intro.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Tyrion's wedding was awesome, "I am the gods of tits and wiiiiiinnneee!" was awesome. Sucks that they are skipping a week before the Red Wedding though, was really looking forward to it next week... boooooooo!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fuck you HBO. I have to wait two weeks for the next episode so you can show your gay ass Liberace movie? Fuck you!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, HBO always skips Memorial Day weekend for GoT. They did it last year for season 2 as well. Season 1s lowest rated show was Memorial Day. No one is watching TV in the US on a Sunday night of a 3 day weekend.