GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Even Martin says Dinklage is technically too tall and good looking for the role of Tyrion, but the characterization is just too perfect.

Personally, I'm not sure if I can watch the rest of the show at this point, as any time I see Tywin from here on out I'm just going to be waiting for him to ask if anyone is up for some "kinky fuckery". Oh dear.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Honestly, when I thought if Tyrion, I always pictured this guy (When he was in Twin Peaks)

rrr_img_25279.jpg

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Wait, you didn't picture Tyrion exactly like Peter Dinklage? He's seriously so dead on to my mind's version it's ridiculous.
Correct. For Tyrion, its pretty weird. I hear Dinklage's voice when I read Tyrion, but I picture the the ugly book Tyrion, hideous scar, miscolored eyes ect. Tyrion is such an out-of-this-world personality, and even though Dinklage knocks it out of the park for his characterization, I still cant help but see book Tyrion in my mind.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Man I wish they would have included Oberyn in this season, easily one of my top 3 favorite side characters. IIRC he came in relatively early in ASoS too. If his character is done right, it'll be a shame to see him have a single season in and out. The scene with him and the Mountain is one of the most memorable in the series for me. I was really hoping he would have been introduced by now, It doesn't seem like there will be enough time to build his character on screen for that scene to make the impact it did in the book.

masteen

N00b
Charles Dance and Peter Dinklage have utterly occupied their characters in a way that I haven't seen very often. I reread the series last month and anywhere the book descriptions don't fit those two now creates dissonance.

Cybsled

Asha always kinda came across as "Starbuck" in the newer BSG in my mind, from an image perspective. For some reason, I always visualized Mance as Bruce Campbellish lol.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Fucking Nazi mods ruined this thread.

Editing out AttackAttack.gif full on qualifies as "Pussy Shit"
Agreed. And I couldn't care less about people who read the forums when they're supposed to be working. Besides, isn't that one of the things spoiler tags are for?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is the non-spoilers thread, people. It doesn't matter if you're talking about inconsequential stuff. Keep it out of this thread for fucks sake.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had images of the characters, but almost to the last one the show's actors have become the images I see when re-reading. Only one I'm not completely sold on as far as the "look" goes is Mance.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know you couldn't care less, but it is technically a SFW thread and I don't think spoilers solves that because the images in spoiler tags are loaded regardless.