GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That makes no sense though, unless they play on doing books 4 and 5 as one season. Because right now, this is book 3 part 1. Maybe they'll throw in a bunch of stuff from 4/5 into next season? Don't wanna get too far into that conversation though, since this is the non-spoiler thread.

iannis

Musty Nester
As an avid non-book reader I can tell you that the spoiler thread complements the show rather than detracts from it.

Without the spoiler thread I probably would have lost interest by now.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Asha always kinda came across as "Starbuck" in the newer BSG in my mind, from an image perspective. For some reason, I always visualized Mance as Bruce Campbellish lol.
Lol, yes, my exact character I had in my mind for mance... kinda like the character he played on hercules/xena...

Bodger

Silver Knight of the Realm
I tread lightly as a long time lurker and first time poster but why in the world would you come into a non spoiler thread talking about how the spoiler thread makes it worth your while?

Anyway am I the only person rooting for a good outcome for Theon? I can't put my finger on why I back him...he's proven to be a dick...but for some reason I look for him to make amends.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
As an avid non-book reader I can tell you that the spoiler thread complements the show rather than detracts from it.
As a book reader (currently in book 4), the spoiler thread has ruined a few things for me :/

I can't imagine why you would want to read it and spoil so many things for yourself.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
588538a8bfc011e299af22000a9e29bc_7.jpg
is that davos, sansa, and arya? old dudes a pimp if so.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
character congestion

start killing some of these fags off (start with dragon chick, her plots have been hella predictable and boring)

supertouch_sl

shitlord
there's been a lot to take in this season so i'm sure i missed some crucial information. what exactly was ros' role and why was she killed by joffrey?

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
there's been a lot to take in this season so i'm sure i missed some crucial information. what exactly was ros' role and why was she killed by joffrey?
After she came to Kings' Landing, she began to work for Littlefinger doing various whorehouse things and errands. She became his right hand bitch, eventually meeting Varys. She became Varys' spy into Littlefinger's activities, and she eventually got caught by him and sent to the king for one of his playthings. She informed Varys about LF's plan to smuggle Sansa away, so he had to change plans and off that slut.