GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fe4NUDb.gif

I can't stop laughing at this.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
no one likes joffrey? man at that small council meeting when tyrion read the news, joffrey had the look of a boy on christmas, i don't particularly care for joffrey the character, but the actor... on his wiki says he wants to pursue an academic career, but he could have hundreds of villian roles (cuz he's gonna be typecast that way forever) lined up. he could be like a gary oldman in the professional.
Sirius black was a good guy, duh.

Cybsled

They weren't major deviations. Arya and Jon's warging are minor abilities/plot devices, so cutting them isn't major. Dany needs stuff to do, so they will probably have Mereen since they can't start using book 6 content for her now. Stannis arc is fine since he did shit before going to the wall. Wall battle will be episode 9, Joff wedding will be like ep 4 tops. Tywin/Littlefinger shoving Lysa to her death will be episode 10.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
fe4NUDb.gif

I can't stop laughing at this.
I'm not exactly sure how you send out a casting call for "sadistic fuck", but they really picked the right guy with Ramsey. I absolutely love him and his scenes. No idea what they are going to do with Asha going to save Theon, but whatever. I can't wait to see Roose and Ramsey interact, shit should be gold.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They weren't major deviations. Arya and Jon's warging are minor abilities/plot devices, so cutting them isn't major. Dany needs stuff to do, so they will probably have Mereen since they can't start using book 6 content for her now. Stannis arc is fine since he did shit before going to the wall. Wall battle will be episode 9, Joff wedding will be like ep 4 tops. Tywin/Littlefinger shoving Lysa to her death will be episode 10.
Episode 10 is definitely going to be Tyrion killing Tywin. This is almost assured.

Szlia

Stumbles upon them? She lied and tricked her way into gaining control of them. It's not like they were just standing there and they were like "Lawl, WE FOLLOW U NOW!1!"

Come on now.
That part was for Jorah Mormont, Barristan Selmy and Daario Naharis.

Pants on fire retarded was for magicians who put their face in the mouth of dragons and great slave traders that give their army away for a wild animal.

Also, it's nice how people on that side of the sea don't hold grudges (you would think that wealthy slavers have wealthy family members in other city-states, you would think the black teeth magicians would not make one half-ass'ed attempt and then call it quit) and have zero foresight. The whole army exist solely because of her. She dies: problem is over. Yet, their idea of a plan is to give her a pile of gold for her to leave. How many Daario and Jaqen could they hire with that pile of gold? She is only still alive because the author wants to give a sense of scale to the world and because he wants a ticking time bomb less abstract than ice zombies.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
They weren't major deviations. Arya and Jon's warging are minor abilities/plot devices, so cutting them isn't major.
How do you figure? That prologue with the guy warging into that woman is foreshadowing the shit out of Jon doing the same.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I loved the foreshadowing they had with Bran's story about the Rat Cook. Then they cut straight to Frey.

I think that confirms the Frey pies.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How do you figure? That prologue with the guy warging into that woman is foreshadowing the shit out of Jon doing the same.
It isn't like they can't throw in the warging a bit later now that the concept has been introduced to the series and it is known that Bran is a powerful Warg. Arya's biggest use of her warging abilities was fooling the Kindly Man into thinking she had actually passed his test legitimately.

Also, the kid who is playing Ramsay is really well done. I like him as a villain even more than I do Joffrey. While reading the books I kind of imagined him more menacing then just crazy and sadistic. But that is just me I guess.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think I'm the only one that has said this, but man, I really loved Sandor this season.

And this show is going to miss Charles Dance after next season. That dudes just commands your attention in a way not many people can.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That part was for Jorah Mormont, Barristan Selmy and Daario Naharis.

Pants on fire retarded was for magicians who put their face in the mouth of dragons and great slave traders that give their army away for a wild animal.

Also, it's nice how people on that side of the sea don't hold grudges (you would think that wealthy slavers have wealthy family members in other city-states, you would think the black teeth magicians would not make one half-ass'ed attempt and then call it quit) and have zero foresight. The whole army exist solely because of her. She dies: problem is over. Yet, their idea of a plan is to give her a pile of gold for her to leave. How many Daario and Jaqen could they hire with that pile of gold? She is only still alive because the author wants to give a sense of scale to the world and because he wants a ticking time bomb less abstract than ice zombies.
Yeah, the Dany stuff is fucking horrible. Typical fantasy novel bullshit. I don't understand how anybody finds her at all interesting. Thankfully, the ice zombie shit is about to reach "Oh, shit!" levels, because killing off Robb completely took all the wind out of the sails of the story that had been built up to that point.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The shae/varys scene was totally useless, no idea why they stuck that in there and makes the whole thing a bit more confusing later, she won't leave tyrion for a bag of diamonds but she will betray him to his father a few days/weeks later?
I think it's nothing more than an attempt on the part of Benioff/Weiss to make the viewers (those who haven't read the books anyway) become a little more invested in Shae as someone who is truly in love with arguably the show's most popular character in order to increase their sense of betrayal when she turns up in Tywin's bed next season. I wouldn't be surprised to see a little more of that in S4. They did something similar with Catelyn this season, introducing scenes (also not found in the books) making her character a little more sympathetic leading up the Red Wedding.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
davos scenes with gendry were quite good. considering the expansive awesomeness of storm of swords, the season did feel thin. i think the opposite will be true for seasons 4-5-etc.

casting for ramsey is spot on. i pictured him more menacing as well but it works way better him just being a regular scrawny looking guy. the show's getting rid of some of its best or most appropriately cast actors, which sucks. (sean bean, michelle fairley, charles dance, joffrey)

arya scene was great but i would've liked her shown up close, either raging or still as a stone. a tiny psychotic stone. the camera turned away, though the shaky hands was a nice touch.

and a moment of silence for missandei's tits.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
But... So many said they were done with the series after they killed ned. Even more after they killed Robb. I don't get it

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Except, I think he said that she had to present it to a man of Bravos when she said the words.
Present it to any Bravosi man to ensure passage to Bravos and Jaqen. Is how he mentions it in the show. Valar Morghulis: All men must die.