GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

opiate82

Bronze Squire
There's so much filler in ADWD that there would be plenty of scenes for them to cut/ignore. Who knows how books 6 and 7 will go, though.
Ummm no. If they don't follow the books exactly and give me an entire episode of Tyrion staring at turtles I am done with this stupid show. They almost lost me when they didn't make Daario's beard blue, skipping the turtles will be the last straw for me.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah, they're moreso streamlining everything chronologically so the end of ASOS/AFFC & ADWD are all going to mash together it seems.
I'm okay with this~

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
People love to focus on the turtles and I don't know why. It wasn't 800 pages of Tyrion staring at turtles.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
AFFC has already started for some characters. They showed "the feast" at the end of the last episode with Arya.
The only content we've seen from AFFC so far is Jaime's golden hand. Arya's arc in ASOS doesn't end until she's headed for Braavos.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
as long as we see the ruins of old valyrian monuments, they can show as many turtles as they like. but make the episode longer so no dialogue gets cut.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So when Tyrion and the Viper were talking they said Rheigar (sp?) left the Viper's sister for another woman. I know it is common belief that Ned's sister and Rheigar were an item and parents of Jon and all but did they ever say in the books that "a war was started over Rheigar leaving her?" I just don't recall it ever being that spelled out.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
He (allegedly) kidnapped Lyanna Stark which started the whole rebellion/war.

The circumstances of Rhaegar's taking of Lyanna remain unknown, as is true for Lyanna's reaction to it. The Starks, Brandon Stark in particular, saw it as an abduction, and Robert Baratheon imagined that Rhaegar was raping Lyanna while he kept her prisoner. However, the Targaryen tradition sees Rhaegar acting out of true love for Lyanna. By the time Lyanna was found by her brother, Eddard, she was kept in the Tower of Joy in Dorne where, on Rhaegar's command, she was guarded by three knights of the Kingsguard. Lyanna died soon after Eddard's arrival and his defeat of the knights. She made her brother give a promise, the content of which remains unknown, as Eddard apparently never shared Lyanna's secret with anyone.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Every bad thing happening in the current day is basically because Bobby B couldn't stand the thought of getting dumped.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
except Howland Reed.
Uh, What? Don't remember how Reed was involved except later in the war on the Stark/Baratheon side.

Since we're on the subject, I still hold that Snow is probably Lyanna/Rhaegar's kid. I don't see what else really she would have cared about promise wise with her last breath other then to raise her kid as her own. Therefore blood of both fire (Dragons) and ice (Northern Wolves) and perfect for any future prophecies that we got glimpses of.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Howland Reed is the last living person that knows what happened the day Lyanna died. He was at the tower, saved Ned Stark from Arthur Dayne.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Uh, What? Don't remember how Reed was involved except later in the war on the Stark/Baratheon side.

Since we're on the subject, I still hold that Snow is probably Lyanna/Rhaegar's kid. I don't see what else really she would have cared about promise wise with her last breath other then to raise her kid as her own. Therefore blood of both fire (Dragons) and ice (Northern Wolves) and perfect for any future prophecies that we got glimpses of.
I definitely think R+L=J but the other plausible thing I can think of is Ned promising to take her home and bury her in the crypts with her family.

spronk

FPS noob
her secret was that she was born a man but eating lots of lamprey pie gave her tits. rhaeger had never seen a chick with a dick and fell in love, they adopted varys as their trueborn son and were fisting each other when robert walked in. robert promptly cut off her dick, as lyanna lay dying she made ned promise he won't take revenge and also to adopt the first faggot he finds while riding home in her memory.

so jon snow is the true faggot whore-king, varys is the true dickless king, and danaerys will grow a penis when the sun rises in the north and sets in the south and the mountains turn to dust and she will ass fuck the white walkers and make many gay dragons

spronk

FPS noob
haha someone is spamming this image all over somethingawful forums, im so glad i read all the books

fcorouo.png