GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

khorum

Murder Apologist
It's all Darth Sansa, all the time.

She's gonna meet Stannis outside Winterfell's walls and drop Roose's decapitated head onto his feet. Then he annoints her Warden of the north and she rallies her father's bannermen to rescue her cousin Robyn in the vale (with whom she promptly does her own rendition of the Margaery-the-naughty-schoolmistress act with).

rrr_img_99612.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If she actually does this ridiculous Darth Sansa turn next season, it will be the most disappointing thing I can imagine coming out of the show.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
She doesn't need to turn evil but becoming Warden of the North could easily make sense. Especially if she is only "acting" Warden after she reveals to the world that Bran and Rickon are still out there.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I miss the Hound. Arya time is boring time now. I would've liked them to put some of those minutes into watching Ramsey in action for the sabotage or Night Watch stuff. They should've gagged the girl though. Davos is going to flip his fucking shit! I wonder if he'll hang out with Jon Snow instead.

Jamie should hit it up with the snake lady. Bronn is totally getting sugar-tits.

I was surprised the rest of dragon lady's crew didn't bite it at the end; someone could've just walked up and speared a couple while they were standing there like spectators. At least the douche with the beard got knifed lol.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The douche with the beard getting knifed is the biggest mystery. I thought he was the leader.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
darth sansa was supposed to happen this season, it didnt. unless sansa runs off with brienne for some extensive badass training, you can look forward to her as the perpetual victim/pawn of others.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I hope Sansa sends Brienne to go find Rickon and Bran. And she's just on a never ending journey of finding Stark kids.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah, I thought for sure he wanted the fighting pits reopened so Dany would be out in the open and be easily assassinated. Him getting off'ed was a surprise.

khorum

Murder Apologist
darth sansa was supposed to happen this season, it didnt. unless sansa runs off with brienne for some extensive badass training, you can look forward to her as the perpetual victim/pawn of others.
What?

Why would she need to do that? She has a sister that's being trained as world-class assassin, a brother that's one of the most powerful wargs in memory and a half-brother that's basically the messiah. All she needs to get training for is how to SURVIVE adversarial court politics and some lessons on how to manipulate powerful and dangerous people into doing what you want. Where, oh where could she find a mentor for that?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
He already did, few episodes back. Just catch up with the show Gavinmad!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If you're going to post about the show, watch it. Being concerned enough about the plot to read the thread and respond to discussions, yet refusing to watch because you think the plot is dumb makes no sense. Fuck, the walking dead has some of the worst writing on television, yet we still watch it because it allows us to mock it. With integrity or something.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Maybe he went up to take a piss during that scene.

If you grabbed popcorn at the right moment during last night's episode Stannis would STILL be the Mannis.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love the fact that Gavin is here ravenously discussing a show he does not watch.
BECAUSE I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!

I mean yeah I guess I'm slowly getting dragged back into it, so I'll probably catch back up some time during the offseason. And then Winds of Winter will come out, I'll read it despite swearing not to, and get all buttmad again.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, I thought for sure he wanted the fighting pits reopened so Dany would be out in the open and be easily assassinated. Him getting off'ed was a surprise.
I assumed douchebeard was dead this episode. They've always killed a King or a king-wanna-be in the 9th episode.