GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember a lot of people pondering whether or not Varys will be in Kings Landing to do the deed with Kevan but they are obviously going in a different direction with that on the show, which is very interesting as Kevan will probably play some sort of leadership role early next season until some new plot device develops to allow his murder.

Either way Kevan Lannister isnt going to let fucking Pycelle run shit, and he already showed his disdain for the Faith Militant and Lancel specifically so Im sure he will be smart enough to somewhat marginalize them to a certain degree. So I'm actually very excited to see the political happenings of KL and Cercei's subsequent trial.

As far as Jon Snow goes if he is rez'd he would have to become a totally different character like other have mentioned. I mean, I know Beric had a good run with the lads during the war of the 5 kings, but he was more of a mythical bandit type, secluded and kept secret, and if Snow comes back to life as some undead version of his old self, im pretty sure it would have to be done in the dark and he would have to completely disengage himself from the Nights Watch.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
#leavegavinalone

Kevan will most likely be a major player next year and bring some semblance of order and balance to Kings Landing. His murder by Varys could be the final scene of next season.

Siliconemelons

Non book readers have to be able to figure out it's Gregor Clegane
Seriously what "non book reader" that is half awake did not figure this out instantly... the "previously on" section showed the dude taking gregor and talking to cersi that he can save him but wont be the same, showed him shaking under the sheets etc...

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Seriously what "non book reader" that is half awake did not figure this out instantly... the "previously on" section showed the dude taking gregor and talking to cersi that he can save him but wont be the same, showed him shaking under the sheets etc...
Noodle

spronk

FPS noob
It was a bit confusing I think the implication was that Stannis' deserters joined Roose since there really wasn't any other way to go. If you look at a map of the north they are in a super shitty place on the Kingsroad.

Assuming they are halfway between Castle Black and Winterfell, their options would be extremely limited. The Dreadfort on the right is a non starter obviously, going back up to Castle Black is worthless they would be stuck there for winter and may be conscripted into the watch. Going east or west would not take them to anywhere with ships that could go to Essos in enough capacity.

That pretty much only leaves Winterfell, betraying Stannis, and assuming Bolton hires them all. As sellswords thats a pretty good bet. It does kinda suck they didn't really talk about it at all, like having a scene with a few sellswords after Shireen's burning where they start talking about how hopeless this is and what their options are.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Um wut. The mercs are on their way back to essos. Those men were all Bolton men, they've shown their army on horse back repeatedly from moat caitlin scenes and on. that was the whole premise of retaking mc, roose complaining how he had to smuggle himself into his own country. Their army headed to winterfell, their new home, etc.

ok now that i'm not on a cell phone here, spoilered for size:
Bolton army_zps1loplorp.jpg

Bolton army2_zpsoifauqvd.jpg
The mercs just walked back to Essos, cold and starving? Explain the logistics of that.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
#leavegavinalone

Kevan will most likely be a major player next year and bring some semblance of order and balance to Kings Landing. His murder by Varys could be the final scene of next season.
Cersei's story is one of the plots that isn't completely caught up to the books yet, and you kind of need her going full on burn everything mode and Kevan coming back to help restore order before his death will even mean something...so yeah still possible we could see that all play out next season.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Varys is in Mareen now, though. Not sure if he'll be the one firing the crossbow. It sounds like he and Tyrion are the new duo over there.

Also on that account it seems this show is now heavily focused on creating duos. Jamie + Bronn, Varys + Tyrion, Sansa + Reek ... I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Varys is in Mareen now, though. Not sure if he'll be the one firing the crossbow. It sounds like he and Tyrion are the new duo over there.

Also on that account it seems this show is now heavily focused on creating duos. Jamie + Bronn, Varys + Tyrion, Sansa + Reek ... I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting.
Jon and Sam, Cersei and Qyburn, Dany and Daario, Grey Worm and Missandei...the list is long.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Jorah is going to infect Dany's fuckboy with greyscale and she's going to feed Jorah to Drogon.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
All Rorschach blots are either penises or vaginas or sometimes (frequently) both.

That is probably both.