GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nah I guess I missed it. That is dumb, and I'll be surprised if it doesn't lead to one of them dying in S6.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yeah thats what I was alluding to with the duos thing. It seems like the show is obsessed with just pairing two people up almost sitcom style of "He's a liberal! I'm a conservative! But we make it work ... somehow! Tune in Thursdays at 9/8 central to see their hilarious hijinks!"
Well this duo is going to be the two men who love Dany sparing with one another over which one is good enough for her, who has served her best, and the whitebread rogue using Jorah's betrayal as his go to finishing move. It's going to be unbearable.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The best part about these interviews is they say Jon is dead.

No fucking shit he's dead. But people are reading it and thinking he won't ever come back. We already know he died, it's what happens next that is the mystery. Read between the lines.

Royal

Where were Stannis's ships supposed to return to once Jon returned with them? Stannis emphasized that he needed them.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is noodle on a ten page delay?

And it is Arya and Jaqen (spelling, fuk) now.
POST 12717:
Well this is a bummer if true.

Spoiler:
I was talking to Dan Weiss and he said Jon is really dead. But George R.R. Martin left open the possibility the character might not be dead in the books. And then that cast salary contract story came out last year and it had your name among those receiving raises for season six and an option on a seventh. So let me ask you: Is Jon really dead?
This is my understanding of it. I had a sit-down with Dan and David, we did the Tony Soprano walk [letting an actor know they're being whacked]. And they said, "Look, you're gone, it's done." And as far as the salary thing goes, that angered me when that story came out. I don't know where it came from, but it was inaccurate in many ways. It's going to put questions into your head and into fans' heads that things are not what they are. Quite honestly, I have never been told the future of things in this show, but this is the one time I have. They sat me down and said, "This is how it is." If anything in the future is not like that, then I don't know about it - it's only in David and Dan and George's heads. But I've been told I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm not coming back next season. So that's all I can tell you, really.

Source: star on that shocking death | EW.com
My post 12731

Answer: No.

Siliconemelons

Maybe they poop a lot. If a bird can shit five times its body weight all over a car, imagine what a dragon can do.
6924f63b5bd777c8f47200e6e821ac270ebdedf64943c80890bc948d5be42b70.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Maybe they poop a lot. If a bird can shit five times its body weight all over a car, imagine what a dragon can do.
That's a good theory. I was figuring follow the trail of charred sheep and farmers' kids.

Royal

Just what I want to see. Jorah and Daario rolling dragon scat around in their fingers, sniffing it, and debating how fresh it is.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck do you track a flying dragon?
Dunno, ask the khalasar that tracked Daenarys down.

My guess is you travel in the last scene direction and ask peasants if they've heard about a huge dragon being around and where it was headed. Or just fucking grab a pair of people and go on a quest and hope that it's a fictional story.

spronk

FPS noob
two interesting things from the books that the show didn't cover - one is that the dothraki are not supposed to kill the wives of khalisars, instead they serve as "wise women" in the dothraki city of plunder presumably acting as a foundation for the warring tribes (wheel of time did the same thing). Not sure if the TV show will ever go into this.

Second is that obviously at the end of the last book dany now has her eggs/womb back and is on her period, which means she can have kids again. Wonder if thats going to be a thing on the TV show next season

maybe she has a 4-some with jorah, melisandre, and daario and gets a grayscale baby who turns into a half human half dragon

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Just to set the record straight, the only thing that belongs in spoilers in this thread now are book/show leaks. I think everything else should be fair game until Tuco goes full Convo and tries to make a new thread.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Book:
ADWD Chapter 46
Roose Bolton and his host are still stuck inside Winterfell's walls due to the relentless snow storms. They expect Stannis' forces to attack them, but have no idea how close he may be due to the storms. Tensions rise among the people inside Winterfell, with no one quite certain whether it is a good idea to wait passively for Stannis or instead to pursue him outside. It doesn't help that food is somewhat scarce and distributed quite unevenly.
Soon the newly rebuilt stable collapses, killing two men and twenty-six horses. Roose Bolton gives orders for the surviving horses to be brought inside the walls of Winterfell.
The next morning Aenys Frey's squire is found dead and naked outside in the snow. Later on that day another man, a crossbowman sword to House Flint, is found dead with a crushed skull, presumably from a horse kick. A more suspicious death is discovered, that of Yellow Dick. His namesake is stuffed in his mouth so hard that three teeth have been broken. This death is taken more seriously as it cannot be confused with an accident and to boot he is one of Ramsay Bolton's Bastard Boys. The resulting suspicion flames the tensions between the Freys and the Northmen, who are reminded of their role at the Red Wedding and the fact they are surrounded by northern Houses who all lost people at the Red Wedding and have more than good reason to despise and do harm to the Freys.

Show:
Roose has 5000+ well fed troops and horses forming an entire Bolton army with no other Northern Lords or Freys present. Handy!