GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just to set the record straight, the only thing that belongs in spoilers in this thread now are book/show leaks. I think everything else should be fair game until Tuco goes full Convo and tries to make a new thread.
Well it's an actor saying he was told by the producer that he is no longer on the show. Is that a show leak?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I wouldn't think so, unless someone disagrees. I consider a leak something that the folks didn't plan to release the public.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No. Show leaks would be stuff from actual episodes, like the leaked screenshots from the season finale. Offseason interviews are basically irrelevant.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dunno, ask the khalasar that tracked Daenarys down.
Did they track her down? I got the impression that they more or less happened across her. Would a people who make their living on horseback knowingly roll a buffet up into dragon territory?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you don't want to be spoiled at the moment you have two options:
1. Trust that everyone here will both agree with your definition of spoilers and will have enough discipline to keep those posts in spoiler tags.
2. Leave the thread and post in the non-spoiler thread.

If you don't like those two options and think that having a third thread with discussion about all published asoiaf material would fit between those and should exist, feel free to state that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Did they track her down? I got the impression that they more or less happened across her. Would a people who make their living on horseback knowingly roll a buffet up into dragon territory?
It's undefined, but my opinion is they saw the queen of dragons riding on a dragon and went to check it out. As long as it's not getting on a boat I feel like dothraki are not a cautious people.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I thought in the books at least they more or less stumbled upon her since she was walking for a few days before encountering them

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I'm assuming they followed the dragon in the sky. I would imagine word travels pretty fast when a dragon is spotted.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I thought in the books at least they more or less stumbled upon her since she was walking for a few days before encountering them
Daenerys is walking back south through the Dothraki Sea towards Meereen, following a small rivulet that she thinks will flow into the Skahazadhan. She has spent her time flying Drogon, but could not make him take her back.

Instead, they have been staying at his lair, a small cave in a hill she named Dragonstone as a reference to the place where she was born. She gets sick on the way, and has a number of hallucinations as she lies in the grass, bleeding and dying. These include a vision of Quaithe, of Viserys Targaryen, and of Jorah Mormont, and seem to revolve around the idea of forgetting who she is.

Finally, a single Dothraki scout approaches her, but does not see her. The scout freezes as Drogon approaches, and then flees. Daenerys calls out for Drogon as he flies over, and mounts him. Drogon catches and devours a horse, and Dany joins him. This is how Khal Jhaqo, former ko of Khal Drogo, accompanied by 50 of his warriors, finds her.
I had thought in the books it was Jhaqo's entire khalasar, not just Jhaqo and 50 other dudes. She should have no problem fulfilling her oath to make him die horribly if it's Drogon vs 50 dudes instead of Drogon vs 20k dudes.

I wonder if the wiki is wrong, I could swear it was Jhaqo's entire khalasar.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick