GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think he will have a flashback about Tower of Joy, then have another vision about Bran, and immediately leave to go find Bran after getting ressed. Hopefully he takes Davosbro and Tormondbro with him.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I still don't think Jon Snow has to be special. It is just like Martin to put that effort into us wanting him to be important but he really isn't.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I still don't think Jon Snow has to be special. It is just like Martin to put that effort into us wanting him to be important but he really isn't.
What would be the point of Episode 8 this past season then? No reason to add him in that specific way to have the stare down with the Night King unless they're setting him up for the main event come the real war.

The only way it makes sense for him to not be special then is if the show guys are trolling even harder than Martin to fuck with us...along with the rampant R+L = J shit that has been in the show as well.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
At Comic Con this week
rrr_img_103233.jpg
rrr_img_103234.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What would be the point of Episode 8 this past season then? No reason to add him in that specific way to have the stare down with the Night King unless they're setting him up for the main event come the real war.

The only way it makes sense for him to not be special then is if the show guys are trolling even harder than Martin to fuck with us...along with the rampant R+L = J shit that has been in the show as well.
Because that is how the books were written up to that point.

Because that was what everyone expected.

They need to shut down characters completely in the story if they are going to die eventually?

They totally are trolling the watchers, not the readers as much.

The thing is I won't be shocked either way, I am just not banking on him being special in the slightest.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

R+L=J
R+L=D
R+L=J+D
Ashara Dayne+Ned=Jon
whatever the theory. jon is the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. NK was a former LC. Jon has stark blood. the NK is rumored to be a stark. the starks are one of the oldest families of the First Men. Jon has a lot to be special about already without having some targ heritage. it also helps that jon used dragon steel to slay one of NK's captains, something which probably hasnt happened for 8000 years

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol. i had originally read in this thread that she was close or at 18. so i googled it to be sure, yeah we can talk about her big titties now without it being awkward(even though it is :/ ).

and is it me or is natalie dormer a strange looking chick?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
and is it me or is natalie dormer a strange looking chick?
Yes. She has a very weird facial structure for some random quite thoroughly white chick from England.

She'd be a 10/10 for me if her tits weren't such a disappointment. Her tits alone bring her down to an 8.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
how has no one mentioned how hot Gilly is, at least relative to how she looks on the show