GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Stupid because we know from the production spy shots that he's alive and in Stark gear. He's not a wight or a corpse, he did die, and he was rezzed. Only possibility is Melisandre.
Anyone who was paying attention sussed that out from Dance anyway. It would've been more of a troll if he stayed dead with how heavily his resurrection was broadcasted.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
At this point, I fully expect HBO to just say "fuck it" and plow way ahead of the books. Martin has already given them permission to do so, and they have his notes on how he wants the story to unfold. When (if) the final books are released, they may be slightly different than the direction HBO takes the story, but what choice do they have? You can't keep fans of the most popular show on TV on hiatus for three or four years while the fat man finishes a book that should've been finished several years ago. It's a business, and HBO has a very captive audience.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Kit is signed for three more seasons of GOT. Unless HBO is paying him to sit on his ass at home, I seriously doubt he's dead.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Hes def dead, he will just come back alive. They are clever in how they state "he's dead". Doesn't mean he will stay dead.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Jon SNOW might be dead.

Time for Jon Targaryen or Jon Stark! Kill the boy and let the man be born!

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Jon SNOW might be dead.

Time for Jon Targaryen or Jon Stark! Kill the boy and let the man be born!
Note that
He'd be Jon Targaryen, since that's the father. Can't inherit your mother's name. But he's still a bastard, so nope; Snow it is.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Note that
He'd be Jon Targaryen, since that's the father. Can't inherit your mother's name. But he's still a bastard, so nope; Snow it is.
There could've been a secret wedding. Dragons have been known to take many wives.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Mechanics-wise, we know Jon is outfitted in Stark gear in the season. So he's not just alive, he's Jon Stark. Who could make him so? Stannis could have, but he's dead. Who would be the Stark lord now? Bran? Unlikely Bran will ever leave the place he's in. I don't see the Lannister king legitimizing Jon Snow.

So who makes Jon a Stark? Or am I assuming too much by thinking because he's leading the Stark armies that he's a Stark.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I'm sure at this point the remaining northern houses would be more than happy to give Jon the Stark name if it means fucking up the Boltons.