GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Obviously! There's no way they can dodge a longbow at close range with a magic missile enchantment.

Antagonist_sl

shitlord
Lol! Basically every post since the leak is spoilered... People browsing the spoiler thread getting pissed off about spoilers. Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Maybe I should go to a ren fest and plow these babes Onoes has been meeting.

And get that jacket.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol! Basically every post since the leak is spoilered... People browsing the spoiler thread getting pissed off about spoilers. Grow. The. Fuck. Up.
i saw the leaked episodes, but tuco sez no open discussion of them without spoiler tags and i was trying to keep the dude out of the RRP.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I want that leather jacket Jaime has when he meets up Bronn. That shit is tight.

rrr_img_95329.jpg
that is a fitted jacket. basically you need to make one for yourself or find the mats for it and then use that picture and get yourself a tailor to make it for your own personal specs.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nah, the suede, deerskin or whatever leather that is would maybe cost about a hundred bucks, and the custom tailoring probably goes for 300-500 at best. this isnt a Dior original. you could probably find a fat larper chick on etsy to put that together for you.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Everytime I watch an expose on the costumes I'm blown away by the detail and effort they have.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks like the left sleeve/arm was roughly stitched to the chest with just 3-5 bulky rawhide strips. i dunno if they left it that way because they were on a time constraint or it makes for easier mobility with his sword hand, now that he is a left handed fighter. the stitching on the chest is well done though.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
It seemed to me, that Cersei is thinking that she has a deal with the High Sparrow, not properly understanding his motive is more than just power. She only plays the game and is excpecting everyone else to do just the same. And as High Sparrow you reached the highest ladder you can achieve and should be happy and work together with the King / Queen, who promoted you from nothing to everything.

But he very serious about all this seven gods stuff.

iannis

Musty Nester
My guess is that's how leather work jackets used to be made back in the day. The sleeves aren't sewn on at all. They're attached with ties. It's both sides. That thing becomes a baller leather vest within 60 seconds.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That's my guess too. I imagine the leather to be hardened to where full seam would limit mobility.