GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Xevy

Log Wizard
I mean that that story came out a year ago. Before Season 5 came out. As in OLD FUCKING NEWS. Guess The Christian Post (LOL?) just decided to publish a year old story because it's more relevant to more people now? Fucking retarded.

spronk

FPS noob
shocking your dick on TV pays pretty well i think 900 pounds is like $1500. that dude is gonna live on forever as cersei dick flasher

GwMXGPU.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I know its all photoshops but it would have been some pretty amaziny marketing if these companies would have done it for real

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not to mention that the were allowed in after winter was in full swing. They might have been given good lands to farm, but they weren't going to grow shit on them for a long while. Could the Night's Watch have fully provisioned them over the winter? Probably not given that the Watch is supplied for hundreds and there were 5000 wildling refugees. They were going to have to turn to raiding just to survive. I'm sure many in the NW realized this, probably even Jon.

He did the right thing bringing them in, but it was set up to end badly either way. He was willing to deal with that likely outcome over adding their numbers to the threat to come. He just couldn't get enough of his brothers on board.
I think it's assumed that the Wildlings know more about surviving a winter than most people south of the wall.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I think it's assumed that the Wildlings know more about surviving a winter than most people south of the wall.
No doubt that they do, but surviving it in small pocket communities spread out across a huge area is a different matter than when you concentrate a population down into a smaller geographic area organized along a more "advanced" template. At some point they're going to spread out from that area seeking resources once they've depleted those that are already there.

iannis

Musty Nester
It'd be great if they gave him like 50 grand to keep his hair that way for 6 months.

He's under contract to not cut his hair. But Jon Snow: deader'n'fuk.

That would be some next level shit right there.

Ganthorn

N00b
It'd be great if they gave him like 50 grand to keep his hair that way for 6 months.

He's under contract to not cut his hair. But Jon Snow: deader'n'fuk.

That would be some next level shit right there.
Or create a perfect wig for the next season and shave his head bald and freak people out.