GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lenas

Trump's Staff
He'll be released from his vows since he died and he will realize that Stannis was right and needs a Stark to rally behind.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I have read that khaleesi got kind of uptight about showing boobs, she didn't want to get characterized as slutty or some such nonsense.
Ironic given that IIRC the actress from the pilot had a similar problem and that's why they dumped her.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think Jon will eventually have to rejoin the watch after cleaning house in the North, so he can be the 1000th commander.

Neph_sl

shitlord
He doesn't have to. The second line of the oath is "It shall not end until my death". Jon died, so he can do whatever he wants now.

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Not to mention that being killedbythe watch provides some additional motivation for him to just say "Fuck y'all".

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
birds-and-the-bees-650x570.jpg

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking the most likely scenario for a movie would be to show some history/lore from the world. Maybe old valyria and the doom, maybe Aegon's conquest, Dunk and Egg, or something like that? Surely they would resolve the series in season 8, not in a feature film release shortly thereafter...

Xevy

Log Wizard
It would 100% have to be a prequel. GRRM already has a lot of the basis for those stories. I don't think he'd be okay with giving D&D complete control to continue his saga.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
What if they made the final 2 episodes a movie, only available in theaters. I can already hear the nerdrage.

khorum

Murder Apologist
None of the pics I saw showed one of the fighters with a spear or a trident. And Howland Reed was described as slightly runty while all those guys fighting looked pretty large. It's prolly fair to assume that the dude in black with the chrome armor pieces is Arthur Dayne. In one of the pix it looks like the guy in Northern armor (young ned?) is holding his sword at Dayne, either he stabbed him or Dayne surrendered, but in the books Howland Reed supposedly saved Ned's life. So if Ned sealed the deal himself, then Jojen's death really does mean that the show has cut Howland.

I wonder if that scene ends up being the very first scene of the next season, just like the young cersei prologue scene in s5.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Having a massive white walker vs dragon battle as a cinematic 2 hour affair shown in theatres would be cool, but to be a proper movie you'd need to have a coherent setup which would be annoying. I don't want to see an origin story for 5 different characters I've been watching for 8 years.

Now working out a deal where each GoT episode airs in theatres around the country would be amazing.