GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Been awhile since I cracked open the books but, I think Roose in the books actually IS healthy, he just naturally has creepy pale skin and eerie eyes, he leeches because it keeps the bad blood out or some shit and is a weirdo/superstitious. He just naturally has that creepy rapist look

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tonight's show

Priesty boy finally showing his cards, dat Zombie Mountain, and lol get wrekt Thorne you enormous faggot

Added:

Don't read till you watch

Also, tyrion confirmed dragonrider

Added again and really, seriously, don't read this one till you watch

The Roose's Goose is cooked

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Seems like they're pushing pretty hard towards Mel's prayer not working until they "burn" his body and he walks out just like Dany.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So yeah not like either of what happened tonight is surprising at all. Must say I am kinda enjoying sansa's storyline as it really is one of the few parts of the show where they aren't telephoning what is going to happen.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am satisfied with how that all went down tonight.

Fucking ToJ, just that split second of 'no, now it ends' and swords whipping out is going to make this week intolerably long.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ah shit! my boy!

e17.gif

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So in regards to the Ramsay/Roose stuff

How fucked is Ramsay now that he's going to try and march on the wall expecting hardly anyone to be there, only to find a giant and an army of northernfolk with a witch and the resurrected Azor Ahai awaiting him?

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Holy fuck it should have been Roose stabbing Ramsey and nothing happening, then Ramsey pulls back his shirt to reveal chainmail. Then he tells Roose"The North Remembers" right before he kills him.
Also Jon should have ressurected in the funeral Pyre. My god!!!!!! Do they even watch their own show?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So in regards to the Ramsay/Roose stuff

How fucked is Ramsay now that he's going to try and march on the wall expecting hardly anyone to be there, only to find a giant and an army of northernfolk with a witch and the resurrected Azor Ahai awaiting him?
Yeah, cue sad trombone for Ramsey