GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've been amazed at the breakneck pace of killing off so many multi-season characters. Every episode has had some side characters eliminated.

Definitely feels like they want to wrap this up soon. I can't imagine the books would have been so swift.

khalid

Unelected Mod
She waddles because she's gotten fat. And she wasn't slender even in season 1. No coincidence the topless scene in last nights episode was from the ribs up.
wtf, I mean yeah I get it that Mist has to pretend to love anorexics. Its part of her kick. However, calling Emilia Clarke fat is just knee sharp internet virgin bullshit. Seriously, you are better than this Cad.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
wtf, I mean yeah I get it that Mist has to pretend to love anorexics. Its part of her kick. However, calling Emilia Clarke fat is just knee sharp internet virgin bullshit. Seriously, you are better than this Cad.
She's not fat in the Tumblr sense, or even in the "normal chicks" sense. She's fat for an actress that makes her living being pleasing to the eye on TV/movies. I'd hold her to a different standard than I would for someone's mom. Her entire job is to look good (and act well, of course). She's fucking up.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You say she's fucking up but her star is higher than it's ever been. Even if I don't understand the obsession with the chick doesn't mean I can deny it. I'm sure she's getting casting offers left and right these days.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh and I'm pretty sure Osha trying to kill Ramsay seriously undercuts any doublecross scheme. I mean I suppose the Umbers could have hung her out to dry by not telling her about the scheme, but it seems more likely that they just said fuck it, the Starks are gone.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You say she's fucking up but her star is higher than it's ever been. Even if I don't understand the obsession with the chick doesn't mean I can deny it. I'm sure she's getting casting offers left and right these days.
Eh I dunno looking at her Imdb, she's only really been in the terminator movie which flopped and got sequels killed. She's got a few upcoming movies we'll see how she does. I don't hate her or anything I just think she's a little chubby. W/e

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She's not fat in the Tumblr sense, or even in the "normal chicks" sense. She's fat for an actress that makes her living being pleasing to the eye on TV/movies. I'd hold her to a different standard than I would for someone's mom. Her entire job is to look good (and act well, of course). She's fucking up.
You are a monstrous faggot. Seriously, she isnt fat in ANY fucking sense. Please just stop and admit your wrong, especially after your comment about showing her from the waist up...LOL. Every fucking poster in this thread would have loved to see that fat ass.

Your judgement with women must be hilariously bad.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh and I'm pretty sure Osha trying to kill Ramsay seriously undercuts any doublecross scheme. I mean I suppose the Umbers could have hung her out to dry by not telling her about the scheme, but it seems more likely that they just said fuck it, the Starks are gone.
On that After the Thrones show (either ep2 or 3 can't recall) they said that the murder attempt on Jon Snow was pretty much the death call of the "baby boomer" generation in the show. For the most part all the old and established leadership is dead. A new generation has taken over and with a new generation means new ideas and loyalties. Simply because the Umbers have been Stark banner men for such a long time doesn't mean they have to be forever. This new guy has no reason to hold deep love for the Starks. I'm pretty sure the Umbers have just turned on the Starks and are tenuously loyal to the Boltons.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I saw a picture of her last night on like /tv/ or something where she was on the red carpet and she was looking plump in all the right places and not in any of the wrong ones.

Aydenn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Have you even actually looked at her? She has fat old lady arms. Shit has been bothering me this entire season.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
She's not fat at all she just has somewhat pudgy arms given the rest of her frame.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
I'm just happy they burned that shitty spray painted to look dirty dress she was wearing. I don't know if my dislike of Clarke is related to her character or if I don't like her acting but tits are tits and I'm always happy to see hers.

And yeah, Mel is the hottest of the bunch, her body is incredible.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
actually it implies that Osha was sent there as a kamikaze mission to kill ramsay if she got the chance. i mean it could go either way, but her story was needlessly bullshit.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
You'll have to forgive them Doreah, their memories are short.

dany-and-doreah-featured-image.jpg