GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Column posts his theory that Rhaegar and Lyanna are Jon's parents.. someone says, 'yep, that's been a theory for awhile' and he bitches at them for posting 'book spoilers' which are just theories as well. There is nothing in the book confirming that theory. The theory has been around because where we were at, at the end of last season, is where the books were supposedly at. This season is now going into things beyond the books.

Ok then.

I haven't even read the books and I was starting to think that both Jon and Tirion were secretly part targaryen. Tirion's way with the dragons was what finally convinced me, and would explain why his father (who put family above everything else) hated him so much.

Also, I noticed part of Column's theory mentioned 'the three dragon riders'. When the fuck has that been mentioned in the show?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the thing about the show that has veered off from the books is that when you play the game of thrones people die. nobody is safe. they just gave dany plot armor by making her a meta-human

Column_sl

shitlord
Column posts his theory that Rhaegar and Lyanna are Jon's parents..
No I didn't. I said he was a Targaryen prince, at no time did I say anything about those two being his parents

It was the book readers that infest this thread that said something immediately, even tho I said don't tell me shit.
Then when I said I don't want to know what the equation stands for , another book reader comes in immediately and spoils that....

Also Chaos, you've always been completely useless. You are bigger Drama queen then anyone on this board. Why else would you make that proclamation that " I'm the almighty mod, and everyone in the thread is a bitch but me, and I have deemed this discussion perfectly fine to spoil at will. Thank you for paying attention to me because my family doesn't, Love Chaos"

FYI noodlemod had already said something... dick

Also, I noticed part of Column's theory mentioned 'the three dragon riders'. When the fuck has that been mentioned in the show?
It's a prediction you dumb motherfucker. Thank God nothing else happened in the books that pertained to that prediction otherwise I'm sure you douchebags would have been happy to spoil that as well.

Anyway you win the thread has had no moderation for awhile now, why would any sane Show watcher ever post in here anymore. Now you have three threads to post the same shit in every week...

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Would not the most recent fire also be of blood magic as well, the Khals are basicly Kings right? That was a big ole bonfire of kings blood.

Cybsled

the thing about the show that has veered off from the books is that when you play the game of thrones people die. nobody is safe. they just gave dany plot armor by making her a meta-human
Plot armor? Ok she is fire proof. The Others don't use fire, they freeze you ;p

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Please explain to us non-book readers what your prediction means then in regards to "3 dragon riders". Because it sounds like something that wouldn't make any sense if you really didn't have any knowledge of the books.

Column_sl

shitlord
What? Its in my prediction asshole.

Dany is Targaryen, Jon is Targaryen, and we've already seen Tyrion free those dragons without getting eatin immediately, hence the affinity.

Anyway I'm out of here, There's obviously something in the books you are about to say..

Why are you guys ever in here to begin with??

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
If you didn't like the ending of the last episode, fuck you. Just stop watching the show already. People are really complaining about the fire? Did it ever occur to you that maybe the torches are lit with lamp oil, which absolutely would spread that quickly if tipped over? Complaining about how she'd die from lack of oxygen? Are you fucking serious? It's a television show, with fucking dragons and zombies and people coming back to life, and you're complaining about the show not being realistic because she would die of asphyxiation? The doors were barred shut by Jorah and Daario. I wish the idiots who complain about every single fucking thing in this show would perish in a fire.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If you didn't like the ending of the last episode, fuck you. Just stop watching the show already. People are really complaining about the fire? Did it ever occur to you that maybe the torches are lit with lamp oil, which absolutely would spread that quickly if tipped over? Complaining about how she'd die from lack of oxygen? Are you fucking serious? It's a television show, with fucking dragons and zombies and people coming back to life, and you're complaining about the show not being realistic because she would die of asphyxiation? The doors were barred shut by Jorah and Daario. I wish the idiots who complain about every single fucking thing in this show would perish in a fire.
fuck realistic, im not even touching how the oil traveled up stairs or why the dothaki didnt just jump out those slatted windows. the author has made it very clear that dany is not fireproof and now she is when no targ has ever been. its like saying that because a duck can swim then he must also be able to swim to the deepest depths of the ocean as well. it may be a small issue to some, but its a fundamental shift in her character

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I think we can just agree that magic in this universe is fucking weird and unpredictable. Even when they asked scholars and "wizards" in the books how magic works it's a collective shrug and "dunno."

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
fuck realistic, im not even touching how the oil traveled up stairs or why the dothaki didnt just jump out those slatted windows. the author has made it very clear that dany is not fireproof and now she is when no targ has ever been. its like saying that because a duck can swim then he must also be able to swim to the deepest depths of the ocean as well. it may be a small issue to some, but its a fundamental shift in her character
If it was the only difference between books/show, it would be a lot bigger deal I'm sure.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm here to make predictions in a public forum but don't any of you assholes comment on them or make any of your own!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
No I didn't. I said he was a Targaryen prince, at no time did I say anything about those two being his parents

It was the book readers that infest this thread that said something immediately, even tho I said don't tell me shit.
Then when I said I don't want to know what the equation stands for , another book reader comes in immediately and spoils that....

Also Chaos, you've always been completely useless. You are bigger Drama queen then anyone on this board. Why else would you make that proclamation that " I'm the almighty mod, and everyone in the thread is a bitch but me, and I have deemed this discussion perfectly fine to spoil at will. Thank you for paying attention to me because my family doesn't, Love Chaos"

FYI noodlemod had already said something... dick

It's a prediction you dumb motherfucker. Thank God nothing else happened in the books that pertained to that prediction otherwise I'm sure you douchebags would have been happy to spoil that as well.

Anyway you win the thread has had no moderation for awhile now, why would any sane Show watcher ever post in here anymore. Now you have three threads to post the same shit in every week...
Bro, nobody's a bitch in this thread but you. You cried about "nobody's moderating this thread!" so the appropriate amount of moderation was done. Nobody spoiled anything. If you're not adult enough to handle this type of thing where people discuss theories without freaking the fuck out at nonexistent "book spoilers" then maybe this sort of thing just isn't for you.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Witch is screwed if Davos finds out the princess was a marshmallow. Just take one of the hired soldiers that ran to spill the beans why they ran.