GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Siliconemelons

Why couldnt they have just used Sean Bean lol. Some makeup or something, would have been much better.
Yeah, its like they wanted to show that they where kids during the rebellion or something... but also it goes along with what they show is trying to show in the changing of the guard - most "last generation" people have been killed off and now its all the "kids" starting to play the game and be in charge - this was huge with the Umber speech. Who of the "last generation" is alive still, the Tyrells and the Lannister Uncle?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
There's plenty of subtle hints in the show about it, picked up by people looking for it cus they read the books.

scenes like this:

Still you guys are being faggots about it and should stay out of this thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
lol so since Cads comment about Dany was bothering me so much I had to do some research. And I can KIND of see why he would say she "looked fat" because like someone mentioned, she does have chubby arms for her build, its actually kind of weird.

Arms too fat?
She looks like a somehow uglier Miley Cyrus here

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
the Tyrells and the Lannister Uncle?
That's about it, but I feel that Mace, Kevan and Olenna are probably not long for the world. Bronze Yohn Royce and some of the Vale people too I guess, but they are not all that big into the game...yet.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
We aren't saying that the idea of someone riding a dragon is far fetched, it's specifying 'the 3 dragon riders' that suggests knowledge of the books. Dany learning how to ride a dragon seems pretty obvious, but for all we know she just trains the others to fight and only rides one at any given time. Heck, she really only had 2 dragons under her 'control' for the last season or so.

I guess the Children creating the Others as a weapon to fight humankind kinda makes sense but why the ice theme? How do the dragons fit into that? The counter to the counter?

at least now we know how Hodor got his name...

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
That's about it, but I feel that Mace, Kevan and Olenna are probably not long for the world. Bronze Yohn Royce and some of the Vale people too I guess, but they are not all that big into the game...yet.
Randyll Tarly will be showing up this season to.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Ah fuck, when I clicked on the spoilers thread I forgot about early leaks. Lol.

My own fault.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the fuk, nothing on IPT. And I would LOVE to get this before late as fuck on Sundays so the wife could watch (I refuse to wait cause spoilers, and she goes to bed at 8pm like a geriatric).

Typing this, I was like, I'll go look ONE MORE TIME so I dont foot in mouth.

Its up on IPT.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's a pretty crazy reveal. I don't remember any of the theories that supposed that. But I guess it makes more sense than them just always existing and attacking for some reason. Make sense in hindsight that the COTF didn't just stop after they flooded the Neck with their magic.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Because something Amon said--fire consumes but cold preserves. A pretty consistent theme in the books is fire needs to kill to bring new life. Meanwhile, cold seems able to sustain things beyond death. Most likely the wights simply couldn't survive their rot in a warm environment, hence they needed to be very cold.

I actually had a theory in the book thread that the Great Other was a child of the forest gone rogue. Was cool to see I wasn't massively off the mark, just a little. Also thought the zombie thing was a form of warging, a really powerful form of warging. But I guess I was wrong there.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So introduce the tie into the Terminator movie with time traveling, a dash of Walking Dead, and promote radical Islam. I give it a 7/10