GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_20514.jpg

Patchface cast?

I know, I know, oh oh oh

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The fact he's a dwarf(byproduct of generations of incest?). His hair is described as "white-blonde", so I guess lighter than his siblings and closer to the Targaryens. Mad King Aerys was sort of obsessed with Joanna Lannister(Tywin's wife), to the point of joking at their wedding he wished they still had the First Night tradition so he could bone her. And he "took liberties" in the bedding ritual that night where the men undress the bride. Lots of people have suggested that he raped/fucked her at some point, which was potentially part of the reason Tywin ended up on Robert's side. Plus Tyrion seems fascinated with dragons. I think some people have mentioned his eyes, but I don't think green and black eyes have anything to do with Targs. Could be wrong. I'm sure I'm missing a lot more stuff too.

Mostly I think it's just wishful thinking, people want Dany, Jon, and Tyrion to ride some dragons and wreck shit.

Maybe if we say Mimirswell's name 3 times while looking in a mirror he'll appear and break this shit down. Dude is an encyclopedia of Ice and Fire shit.
I'm really late to this conversation but he was also born with a tail.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I'm really late to this conversation but he was also born with a tail.
Pretty sure he wasn't. There were rumors that he had a tail, because everyone was saying he'd been born a monster etc. but then when Cersei went to saw him she was disappointed because he was just a normal baby with odd proportions.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Something that popped into mind yesterday:

If baby Aegon was saved by Varys and spirited away to be raised by Jon Connington, what happened to Rhaenys? The story was that she was stabbed half-a-hundred times after hiding under a bed... but could Varys have found a peasant girl and mauled her body enough to pass for a very overstabbed Rhaenys?

Furthermore given that she 'looked like a Martel' could she in fact be Arianne Martel (a supposed POV character from the next book)?
This has totally been skimmed over...
I have never seen this Arianne=Rhaenys theory before.

So Doran Martell's wife left him because he gave their son to the Yronwoods for fostering, a typical westeros custom but unheard of in the free cities where she was from. Because she couldn't see her kid she left the country... BUT WHAT ABOUT ARIANNE!? Would it not make sense to stay with the child you have left?

The Dragon has three heads and they fuck each other. It was Doran's plan all along to marry Arianne to a male Targaryen.

This also nicley explains why brand new characters got such promience.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Hanging with mr cooper was the worst of the villains on the shield. The DREAMER who burned people with tire necklaces takes the cake.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't get to see episode 2 until today but I loved the acting in the Joffrey/Margaery scene. Both of their manipulative ways came through in just the right amount.

The girl playing Margaery seems to insist on doing that wierd smirk whenever off script though...

rrr_img_20723.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
Didn't get to see episode 2 until today but I loved the acting in the Joffrey/Margaery scene. Both of their manipulative ways came through in just the right amount.

The girl playing Margaery seems to insist on doing that wierd smirk whenever off script though...

rrr_img_20723.jpg
I don't think Arya's dress is legal for another 2 days.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

rrr_img_20723.jpg
im just gonna say it and let the chips fall where they may. arya has the biggest rack of those girls.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ugh, Rose Leslie (Ygritte) is gorgeous.

And yeah I menioned before how if the girl who plays Arya (Maisie Williams) matures anymore they are going to start having issues making her look boyish.

Cybsled

Ugh, Rose Leslie (Ygritte) is gorgeous.

And yeah I menioned before how if the girl who plays Arya (Maisie Williams) matures anymore they are going to start having issues making her look boyish.
She probably won't get much taller, so that will help. As for the chest issue, they can always use wardrobe to disguise it.