GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Don't they get posted in here pretty quick though? The actual teaser for the next week I mean.

They don't autoplay, at least mine don't.

This is the whole reason I always supported there being two threads and think there still should be. The incessant back and forth surrounding "You should have spoilered that. You're ruining my life!" gets as much run if not more than actual discussion about the show.

As I recall the only reason the unaired provision was ever added to the original spoilers thread was because of discussions about entire episodes that had leaked weeks in advance (which is highly unlikely to happen now because HBO isn't giving advanced screenings to reviewers anymore). But here we are once again with one thread and the gentle flowers wanting to add layer up layer to the onion producing their tears.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is a difference between something that airs right after the show and using weaponized autisim and red string with IMDB to dissect episode titles to come up with theories. The two thread thing really didn't work anyway because you had plenty of people playing nostradumbass in the non book readers thread with their predictions when they actually read the books. I found this out after I went back and looked at the two threads to see who was making predictions.

Royal

It worked in the only capacity it needed to as far as I was concerned. I supplied a sandbox for all of the spoiler malcontents to play in .

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It worked in the only capacity it needed to as far as I was concerned. I supplied a sandbox for all of the spoiler malcontents to play in .

What's left to spoil though? If you haven't seen this week's episode, why would you come to the thread. It's not like people who DO see the teaser for the following week actually know what's coming or not, they're in the same boat as everyone else, just shooting out random ideas just like people used to in the non spoilers thread.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Teasers are fine since everyone has seen them if they've seen the episode.
No, my torrent downloads don't include the teaser. I also don't watch them because it's basically an ad for something I already plan on buying.

I'd rather not see teaser discussions in a no-spoilers thread.

• 2Picard
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
90% of us see the teaser every week, don't take that away too just so that autists can blindly theorcraft in an even more off the wall fashion.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What's left to spoil though? If you haven't seen this week's episode, why would you come to the thread. It's not like people who DO see the teaser for the following week actually know what's coming or not, they're in the same boat as everyone else, just shooting out random ideas just like people used to in the non spoilers thread.
Dude posted casting and appearance of someone in later episodes and season 8. Ain't nobody got time for that if it isn't spoilered

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Keep in mind that it was a character with a pretty minor role so far that we should have expected to come back. (Only reason he wouldn't have come back is extremely poor writing...)

Royal

You must not understand my position.

Entire leaked episodes and paparazzi style set photos were the only things that were previously considered out of bounds in the spoilers thread when we had both flavors to choose from. Now with just the one people are wanting to drill down to things like casting news and episode descriptions to cry foul over. So in essence we didn't eliminate just the one, spoiler-free thread. We will have eliminated both and replaced them with some different animal. If HBO isn't so concerned about a particular piece of information to officially keep it under wraps then we shouldn't be sweating about it here. I'm all for spoiler tags being applicable to as little as possible.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You must not understand my position.

Entire leaked episodes and paparazzi style set photos were the only things that were previously considered out of bounds in the spoilers thread when we had both flavors to choose from. Now with just the one people are wanting to drill down to things like casting news and episode descriptions to cry foul over. So in essence we didn't eliminate just the one, spoiler-free thread. We will have eliminated both and replaced them with some different animal. If HBO isn't so concerned about a particular piece of information to officially keep it under wraps then we shouldn't be sweating about it here. I'm all for spoiler tags being applicable to as little as possible.
Or just don't be a Kang nog and feel the need to post about things other than episodes that have already aired?

Never got people fucking ruining shows for themselves by looking up unaired information

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Lots of pussyshit getting posted, guys. @Amod I think we need the "no pussyshit" in title. This community isn't smart enough to operate without instructions in each thread title.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Lots of pussyshit getting posted, guys. @Amod I think we need the "no pussyshit" in title. This community isn't smart enough to operate without instructions in each thread title.
Denied

The community earned this bullshit and you know it

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
We need 2 threads

this thread, and some thread for you whiny babies to cry over what should of should not be in spoiler tags.

If an episode leaks early, put it in spoilers, otherwise shut the fuck up faggots.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I only watch the first half of each episode because I like to just imagine what will happen in the second half. Please keep discussion of the last 29 minutes of the episode in spoiler tags.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or just don't be a Kang nog and feel the need to post about things other than episodes that have already aired?

Never got people fucking ruining shows for themselves by looking up unaired information
This. Why is it so hard to just talk about the shit that was on TV?

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is why people look up unaired information:

upload_2017-7-21_9-33-47.png