GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
LulzSect LulzSect yea picard my post where you posted a picture of something esentially completely spoilering the episide. Eat shit and die you fucking junky

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
tenor.gif

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have a question with the leaks that happened months back on the details of this season(that everyone keeps saying are spot on). Were those just leaks on season 6 or is it both 6 and 7? I haven't read them or watched any videos about them.
Just this current season, so only 7 and not 8.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lulzsect has been site banned until the day after the GoT season finale.

If you post spoilers on purpose this is what happens.

If there are accidents then your post gets edited and you may or may not get a thread ban.

Flaunting the fact that you are spoiling though, ban. Full site ban until GoT is over.

• 7Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just straight out saying IDGAF and spoiling shit is faggotry of the highest order.

giphy.gif

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Siliconemelons

And then arthas shows up, its like WHOA GRRM wrote this shit, fucking bilzzeard totes stole his stuff when they made that litch king cgi intro damn son

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
No spoilers, but as someone who has complained incessantly about the direction of the show in the last two seasons... hell of an episode.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
ep6 spoilers.
haha fucking teleporters. ran back to eastwatch. sent raven to dragonstone. And she flew up to them in a few hours?
Lmao this forum is going to explode. Just looked it up, it takes about 20 hours to get from The Wall to Dragonstone as the raven flies, so...

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think the only way you would get an 11G rip was if it was from the Blu-Ray. I mean, you could use shitty codecs and other stuff and get 11G from a TV rip, but that's just bad work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user