GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Great episode, dragon going down was presented in a pretty brutal way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ladro

Anomaly
I think the only way you would get an 11G rip was if it was from the Blu-Ray. I mean, you could use shitty codecs and other stuff and get 11G from a TV rip, but that's just bad work.

Yeah, 2gb sounded about right for a stream rip but from a quality perspective I've seen 13gb 1 hour episodes on my Tivo in MPEG-TS format so anything is possible.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that wasnt drogon, drogon is daeny's ride. her other dragons arent as strong or nearly as large as drogon so NK's spear might not have insta killed him.

• 5Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures

Yeah anyone who has grown tired of the I-am-Daenerys-of-a-Dozen-Names-hear-me-roar routine will be glad to see her humbled for a change. If you buy into the notion that she really does see the dragons as her children, or even as one would a pet dog, then seeing one go out like that is the sorest blow she's had since S1.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
that wasnt drogon, drogon is daeny's ride. her other dragons arent as strong or nearly as large as drogon so NK's spear might not have insta killed him.
learn how to read you big fucking retard.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
But in the ancient tongue the word White as used in White Walkers can also mean Fucken slow.

For da size.

v6y0c2x7b4gz.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure why people assume the white walkers have been making a B line for the wall that they can't cross anyways

Nether

Lord Nagafen Raider
This episode is so disappointing… The writing is just so lazy and they make inconsistencies work just for the sake of plot. George RR Martin really gets a lot of the blame because I'm sure the directors thought they would have another book by now but they are forced to finish the story in the world he created and they have no idea what they are doing, even if they know how it ends.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure why people assume the white walkers have been making a B line for the wall that they can't cross anyways

Just looking for more to complain about. No route to go to Bran's cave and kill the 3 Eye Raven, showing nothing of them going around growing their army killing every Wildling settlement they can find...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Enjoyed the hell out of the episode, but holy fuck is everything involving Arya and Sansa fucking stupid or what.

Basically boils down to 'we have no way to make Littlefinger actually seem clever again, so lets just have Arya and Sansa start responding in completely illogical and retarded ways to things that nobody could possibly predict...except, magically, Littlefinger.'

I mean he's essentially gambling his LIFE that Arya won't mention to Sansa where she got that scroll from, or that LF asked for the scroll in Sansa's name, or any number of things that make it such an obvious setup, and since LF's stupid fucking plot would fall apart if she did mention any of those things, of course she doesn't.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Here, I've added the White Walkers real path. This is them grinding levels and looking for rare spawns.

v6y0c2x7b4gz.jpg

• 12Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 14 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Enjoyed the hell out of the episode, but holy fuck is everything involving Arya and Sansa fucking stupid or what.

Basically boils down to 'we have no way to make Littlefinger actually seem clever again, so lets just have Arya and Sansa start responding in completely illogical and retarded ways to things that nobody could possibly predict...except, magically, Littlefinger.'

I mean he's essentially gambling his LIFE that Arya won't mention to Sansa where she got that scroll from, or that LF asked for the scroll in Sansa's name, or any number of things that make it such an obvious setup, and since LF's stupid fucking plot would fall apart if she did mention any of those things, of course she doesn't.

I almost think that they're doing the "Arya is only letting Littlefinger think he is pulling one over on her, and she's actually feigning incompetence" Otherwise it just makes no fucking sense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I almost think that they're doing the "Arya is only letting Littlefinger think he is pulling one over on her, and she's actually feigning incompetence" Otherwise it just makes no fucking sense.

Yeah and I remember a fair number of us speculated that Jaqen sending the Waif after Arya was actually him testing the Waif, but it turned out that nope, just trash tier writing. Pretty safe bet the same shit is going on here. Also with her going on about how the faces let her be anybody, it does seem like maybe I was right about her path leading her back to the faceless men, but she comes across as just a blood-crazed psycho rather than a death-cult assassin governed by strict rules.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Yeah and I remember a fair number of us speculated that Jaqen sending the Waif after Arya was actually him testing the Waif, but it turned out that nope, just trash tier writing. Pretty safe bet the same shit is going on here. Also with her going on about how the faces let her be anybody, it does seem like maybe I was right about her path leading her back to the faceless men, but she comes across as just a blood-crazed psycho rather than a death-cult assassin governed by strict rules.
ep6 spoilers.

ha yeah. Poor sansa. theon is nuts. Bran is a nutty creeper. Arya is a nutty creeper.

Also, Jon found the water safe zone. Theon, Jaime, bronn, Arya, anyone else jump/fall in water and suddenly safe and free?

• 2Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
Ayra is assassin trained now so she has 2 very deceitful qualities. She is a woman and a assassin. God help any man or woman crossing that.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Here, I've added the White Walkers real path. This is them grinding levels and looking for rare spawns.

View attachment 151452
pretty much how i went from 20 to 30. did South Karanas , small animals, then worked on Aviaks then did aviak avocets and elephants with that half hour dying animation. then goit the fuck out of there because i had no way of beating cyclopses. ended up in Highhold keep then moved on to Lavastorm/sol b. fuck Sol A

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I'm expecting some Mission Impossible scene where LF is saying some incriminating/anti Arya stuff to Sansa who then takes off her face to reveal it... was Arya all along!!! Followed by Arya killing LF with the dagger he gave to Brandon who gave it to Arya who then gave it to Sansa for no apparent reason.

• 2Like