GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Btw, is there any reason to think dragon fire wouldn't kill the WW? Seems like Dany should have spun Drogon around after the other dragon died and blasted them -- game over.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Martian was extremely good as well. Deep Impact has better performances by Freeman and Duvall...but the rest gives the edge to Armageddon.

I mean, Tea Leoni?

Oldbased

> Than U
If you remove Liv Tyler and Ben Affleck from Armageddon it becomes a good movie. Seriously just take any scene they were in and remove it then think of the movie skipping it. Awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Armageddon is one of those shut your brain off and enjoy the ride movies. Interstellar was great til the end. I bitched about it in the thread for The Arrival. The Martian was just fun and entertaining all the way through. Fuckin' stop sending Matt Damon to space you idiots.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
are we allowed to post Interstellar spoilers here?

some of us havent seen the movie

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
are we allowed to post Interstellar spoilers here?

some of us havent seen the movie
Sorry. We'll go back to pages of

spoilers.png

1) A 5'7 King of the North. Has a hole in his chest. Compassionate. Probably smallest dick of the 3. Is a King. In the norf. Enjoys dying.
2) A Mormon(t). 6'1 Doesn't talk much but when he does it as if a god speaks. Average sized dick but has greyscale for her pleasure.
3) A 6'4 grunting man. Tall, handsome. Very susceptible to infections. Hung like the horse he rode into the bar on. Likes it rough. Doesn't enjoy dying.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
For anyone on the fence of watching the leaked episode 6, I'd say definitely do it. The 1.8 gig version, 1080p.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264-NOGRP and the HDTV-leaked-SIT versions are both extremely high quality and I'd say 90% close to the regular sunday WEB-DLs in visual and audio. No forced subtitles, which is a thing I hate for the korean movie HDRips and usually skip because of it.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
GREAT ep slow at first but then it happened mother fucking blue fire!
how ever like posted before they could have just targeted the nightking and happy ending for the north.
on wards to kings landing. but fuck no why target the king blow shit up. oh well at least it was a long ep.
Also what the fuck is up with faceless psychopath?

Last edited:

Lenas

Trump's Staff
It's not going to be an ice dragon. It will be a normal dragon on the side of the bad guy, and Bran is probably going to warg into it to save the day right before something bad happens.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
For anyone on the fence of watching the leaked episode 6, I'd say definitely do it. The 1.8 gig version, 1080p.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264-NOGRP and the HDTV-leaked-SIT versions are both extremely high quality and I'd say 90% close to the regular sunday WEB-DLs in visual and audio. No forced subtitles, which is a thing I hate for the korean movie HDRips and usually skip because of it.

Lol, I watched the 1080p version on my work monitor then my 55" 4k oled.

Picture quality was acceptable but no way aa good as the web dls which are EXTREMELY good.

The frame rate was jerky in places and scenes lacked detail and sharpness.

Stereo audio can be up mixed up surround (5.1.2 in my case)

Yes it's watchable but 90% close is generous, I'll definitely watch a third time with a decent file on Monday

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Btw, is there any reason to think dragon fire wouldn't kill the WW? Seems like Dany should have spun Drogon around after the other dragon died and blasted them -- game over.

WWs? of course it would. Night King I don't know about, though. Seems like one of the guys in the dragon could have at least pointed him out to Dany