GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Oldbased

> Than U
I assume it can only be answered by the book bros but in the past war thousands of years prior, were the dead ever able to reach the other continent?
One thing I want to know is, when they were freezing on the rock for a day or two, why didnt the Beric or Thoros fire up their flaming swords and gather around to keep themselves warm.
Wondered that myself, or as I put in spoilers this last week, walking away when they burned Thoros. It was even said they needed fire before he flamed up his sword, yet they had made a fire earlier to ambush the WW and even went into battle with 2 flaming swords. Assume the writer just overlooked those finer details. Also they were worried about running out of water when covered in snow and a lake not very frozen over. Details.

Stave

Potato del Grande
the show seemed to be at least hinting at it. with the way the dragons were non aggressive to him. either way, i'm glad its over. no more aegon raping joanna and tywin hating tyrion for it.
It will probably never happen, at least not on the show, but just because a dragon died doesn't rule out the possibility that Tyrion is a Targaryen. There were 3 dragons, which according to history iirc means there are 3 living Targaryens. And the pieces just fit for Tyrion, especially from the books descriptions of him.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
We throwing fucking icesicles now? The only remaining question is in what way the pretty much all powerful night king fucks it all up. We all know it'll be some Bran bullshit though, it's not like the undead lich king is ever going to get tired firing off snowballs gatling style. Tormund and the Hound are the real heroes of this story.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just when you thought the Deus Ex Machina was over.... Benjen outta nowhere.

/cringe

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Stave

Potato del Grande
I assume it can only be answered by the book bros but in the past war thousands of years prior, were the dead ever able to reach the other

I bet NK is just chilling out waiting for Euron to show up so he can zombifie him and use his fleet to teleport around the world.

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
The whole lake island scene was so stupid, if the wraiths can survive under water, and try to get up, why would they not just pile up under water and get on top? why wouldn't the white walkers throw spears at them while standing there? was it only one day for gendry to run all the way back and to dispatch a raven across the entire continent? Also the arya-sansa infighting. all characters and events just seem so dumbed down at this point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
How the boat scene should have ended:
Dany- Funny you called me Dany. My brother called me that. He raped me and sold me as a slave. He was terrible.
Jon- I'm sorry, I had no idea. Your dragon seems to love me, it allowed me to pet it and shit.
Dany- Yes, you have a great bond with them. I've been thinking of letting you fly one. I had decided on Viserion before heading north.
Jon- Which one is he?
Dany- The one who got spear chucked into the heart and bled out before crashing into the lake.
Jon- ...

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The whole lake island scene was so stupid, if the wraiths can survive under water, and try to get up, why would they not just pile up under water and get on top? why wouldn't the white walkers throw spears at them while standing there? was it only one day for gendry to run all the way back and to dispatch a raven across the entire continent? Also the arya-sansa infighting. all characters and events just seem so dumbed down at this point.

Are you talking about them stacking on top of each other like in World War Z? Because that's beyond retarded

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Not that it's a surprise at this point but they did call Benjen Coldhands on the inside the episode clip.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Ah this thread, be proud lads.

719.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That dead dragon has effected me more than any other murder in this show in 7 years. Dragons rule. I don't like it being an undead dragon, either.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It will probably never happen, at least not on the show, but just because a dragon died doesn't rule out the possibility that Tyrion is a Targaryen. There were 3 dragons, which according to history iirc means there are 3 living Targaryens. And the pieces just fit for Tyrion, especially from the books descriptions of him.
i dont know what came first, the discussion on who could be the 3rd dragon rider or the tyrion is a secret targ theory. if tyrion's mount died, then is tryion going to die next? if i called that, then dont ban me because i only spoiled myself up to this episode, i'm flying blind for the finale. although i will gladly look at any great quality leaked episode if it presents itself.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't know at this point I don't really care about the story anymore, which is kind of sad because they built up so much shit but you know with the remaining 7 or so episodes left it's all going to be glossed over and shitty or painfully stupid like Sansa/Arya. So I am just hoping for some decent splosions and dragon on dragon WWF Wrestlemania action. Shame they completely removed all titties from the show.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know at this point I don't really care about the story anymore, which is kind of sad because they built up so much shit but you know with the remaining 7 or so episodes left it's all going to be glossed over and shitty or painfully stupid like Sansa/Arya. So I am just hoping for some decent splosions and dragon on dragon WWF Wrestlemania action. Shame they completely removed all titties from the show.
we had titties this season. a set from missandei and another from sersee's body double.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I called Uncle Benjen saving the day being an asshole and I was right.

Feels bad man.

And lol at why the Night King didn't just mow them all down with ice spears. That is a very good point and it makes the entire encounter even more retarded.

Edit: And I know they made it seem like Jon didn't initially get on Drogon when Dany reached for him in order to buy them time as wights attacked, but it did seem kind of dumb. When I was watching that I felt like Jon was in video game mode and needed just a few more wight kills to get an achievement.

Last edited:

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Arya/Sansa conflict was pointless, but loved seeing Arya go full faceless.
I think the whole setup is trying to convey the fact that Arya is no longer really Arya Stark. While she hasn't finished her journey to Nooneness, she's not your normal noble anymore (if she ever was).

If she survives all of this, she'll probably be back to Jaqen in the end. Which is what he expects; he knows she has to let go of her identity of her own. He can wait.