GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
the leader of the brotherhood of no banners is he the true lord of light "person on earth"

were Stannis baratheon is just being played by the red headed lady.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
the leader of the brotherhood of no banners is he the true lord of light "person on earth"

were Stannis baratheon is just being played by the red headed lady.
The leader of the Brotherhood is actually Ned Stark reincarnated. He is on a mission to find Robert Baratheon's reincarnated form(who just happens to be Shae the whore). Once they team up again, the story sort of turns into a buddy comedy with a really awkward sex scene between two best friends. You should read the books, though, as they explain this a lot better.

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
The Casterly Rock thing is new. Also the reason he's going to Frey is new (to replace soldiers).

Very good episode. Cave scene with Ygritte was good, but felt rushed. This is what happens when actors disappear from the show for 1-2 episodes, there no context when you jump to key scenes like the cave.

A debate I saw on another board was the about the Barristan/Jorah scene. Barristan tells Jorah that he didn't sit on the small council. Now I know in the book he did, but in the show canon, is that the truth? I saw a post that said that he didn't sit on the council in season 1.
There is nothing key about the cave scene.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fantastic episode.

Fetuses in jars I imagine was done just to emphasize how crazy Selyse has become.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
The cave scene in the show seemed a bit too rushed IMO, pretty sure they were boning in the books before that scene so it made more sense that she would want to stay in the cave forever with Jon.

Not enough buildup and you know nothings in the show to have that scene so early.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
The leader of the Brotherhood is actually Ned Stark reincarnated. He is on a mission to find Robert Baratheon's reincarnated form(who just happens to be Shae the whore). Once they team up again, the story sort of turns into a buddy comedy with a really awkward sex scene between two best friends. You should read the books, though, as they explain this a lot better.
OMG! I knew it, I felt like there was something there.
rrr_img_22918.jpg

rrr_img_22918.jpg

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Another fine episode. This season is going really well, and the Red Wedding is inching closer and closer. Only complaint is I thought Selyse's jars were kinda weird and out of place.

When Qyburn is getting to work on Jaime's arm, there's a very quick flash of his face and it looks like he's getting some sick satisfaction out of it. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but if it was that's some nice foreshadowing for his character and the weird shit he does for Cersei.
I don't see how we can complain about the jars scene but praise the foreshadowing from Qyburn in his scene. I doubt Selyse gets that much screen time, so adding in the scene with the jars really drives home the point she's fucked in the head. I thought it was a good addition to make her character pretty clear.

Also, wasn't Rob marching West to go after Casterly Rock in the books? That's where he actually met his wife in the books, not some random field nurse.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fetuses in jars I imagine was done just to emphasize how crazy Selyse has become.
Pretty much this. She's had no screentime to establish her crazy credentials, they sort of had to get everything in that one scene.

Overall I think that might have been my favorite episode of the show to date. I want a 30 minute show every week of Tywin just laying the verbal beatdown on people.

Ygritte is perfect, ya'll Wakandans gay. Bitch ain't my relative, I'm not trying to take care of her and nurture her. I want to stick my dick in her body, and it looked perfect for such activities. Sharp knees ass faggots.

Beric/Thoros/Arya scene was fantastic.

Robb actor has done a great job making the character grow more...leadery...as he's supposed to.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Last two episodes were the best so far for the whole series. Fucking Daenerys' scene last week was probably the best scene of the show to date. The look on her face when she starts commanding the Unsullied in Old Valeryian is awesome.

Second best scene of the show so far, imo, was this week's scene with Jamie. Quite amazing.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
She's still around. I'm sure next episode she will be around as the news gets broken to her...or as they plot together against Tyrion's father.

Thought just hit me since they touched on it with Tyrion saying "I was married once before...remember?" Part of me wonders if this will happen again, he marries Shae and finds out she was in on everything all along finally pushing Tyrion over the endge and openly defying his father. Would be a pretty cool twist and I'd like to see what he can do when he's truly on his own. We saw a little bit of that with the harbor defence and it was awesome, I'd like to see a lot more of it.

Jamie's little speech in the bath was awesome. He's quickly jumping into the lead for my favorite character.

Dom_sl

shitlord
Best episode of the series so far for me. If they can manage to have the red wedding as awesome as this and last week's episodes...

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Dare I say I'm pulling for Jamie after this episode?? Fucking epic shit. The lord of light is certainly no pushover.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Looking forward to the rage. The Red Wedding will obviously cause a great deal of butthurt, but I bet some jimmies get rustled when Ygritte bites it.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the Red Wedding episode is good, the raging in the non spoiler thread and other places may be just as good as the show.